• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best KH Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best KH Worlds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
End Of The World for me. That place was epic. The latin chanting in the background, the apocalyptic appearance, fighting several Behemoths, and the ever impending sense of doom made that world the darkest and most epic world in the series IMO.

Kaezan

End Of The World for me. That place was epic. The latin chanting in the background, the apocalyptic appearance, fighting several Behemoths, and the ever impending sense of doom made that world the darkest and most epic world in the series IMO.

When i first played it, i got so confused with the invisible walls and stuff. Then when i got KH2 thought that The End Of The World would be seen in it, since I thought the invisible walls were buildings that faded away, and you had to go through the roads.

Pretty cool world, but I could never understand that final room that had some glowing orb that held some weird purple-ish light, and said something about the heart of all worlds.

Apollo

Silver Member
I like Hollow Bastion in KH1, Neverland(clock tower xD), and I would have liked TWTNW if we got the chance to explore the castle, and the dark city more.

Apollo

Silver Member
I agree. Maybe not so much on the castle exploration though, but definately more city.

I was so curious about it when we got both of the KH1 secret endings. Then I remember being so excited when I finally got to that part only to be let down.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Then there was that stupid truck in the way. I wanted to know how it got there, since, you know, it meant there must have been vehicles and people.

Apollo

Silver Member
Then there was that stupid truck in the way. I wanted to know how it got there, since, you know, it meant there must have been vehicles and people.

Yeah, who lived there. Strong hearted heartless like Ansem SoD? Or just normal people that have to live with a bad case of heartless, and the org. castle.

Kaezan

They probabley drove the truck there so that Sora could be lead into the castle, and not lead off into some other part of TWTNW. Stil would have been cool to understand mroe fo the world, the Dark City, and if anyone inhibited it, and what happened to them. Maybe a birthplace to the first Nobodies?

Veddix

If we even hear about Davy Jones coming we need to make sure that they get Bill Nye[I think that's how you spell his last name] to do it because the real people without their real VA is just so wrong.

Bill Nye the Science Guy!
It's Bill Nighy.

Ah man And I just watched the trilogy of Pirates.[*CONFLABIT*]

Yeah that and why they needed/drove a truck if it wasn't normal people.

Well you see you have to remeber the rare BUBBA Nobody that gets behind the wheel after Happy Nobody Hour and well the rest I think is clear from there.:wink:

Kaezan

Hollow Bastion or Radiant Garden is totally the best world.

What I didnt like about Radiant Garden was when, during a cutscene, you see Pete walk into the huge semi-destructed tower with the crumbled buildings around it, I thought you would be able to explore that area, and possibly go to the KHI Areas

C

Crossroads

The only reason I chose Pride Lands over TWTNW and EoTW is because I love the Lion King so much.

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
I liked:

Agrabah (More roaming)
Pride Lands (Cuz you can be that little guy and run around the sorta largest area)
Halloween Town (from the first KH)
Twilight Town (Biggest town you'll ever be in)

The worlds could have been a bit better though. More free roaming. =D

Shinjuku

Entrapment
End of the World and the original HB those two were epic.

I still don't see how TWTNW is leading in the polls. That's not to say it isn't a good world it's just whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back