• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion likes tea with Xemnas in the Room of Sleep!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Yeah....

I have decided that Xion explains the voice that Xigbar heard in the RoS talking to Xemnas.
Let's just begin by looking at that scene one more time before i showcase my somewhat crackpot theory...

All right. So we know that someone was talking back to Xemnas because Xigbar heard two voices and not just Xemnas'. I know this is a stretch but I believe that this person was Xion - or well, the doll Xion was created from.

-- The "Replica Plan" that was the key to this game, was it begun with Roxas' entry into the Organization?
Nomura: No, earlier than that. Originally Vexen was working privately to advance the research on Replicas, but for the Organization's goal of completing "Kingdom Hearts of people's hearts" they needed to use the Keyblade to recover hearts, so they switched to this plan of copying the Keyblade hero.

We know from this that Vexen had been working on Replicas for a while before they even thought of copying Sora. As we saw in the cutscene, Vexen was frantically looking for Xemnas. Could it have something to do with Replica plan? In conjunction with finding Castle Oblivion, the Replica Plan was moving at a far better pace.

Xemnas was the one who put such an importance on Castle Oblivion, and it is obvious that he would be well aware of Vexen's research on replicas. I believe that Xemnas had one of the dolls from the Replicas, before they were implanted with memories and what have you to make them "complete" replicas.

Of course there isn't much proof to this. It's more of an idea than anything, and I personally think it would fit better than Aqua somehow being alive or something like that.

We know from Vexen that the replicas are not created from scratch at Castle Oblivion. Vexen states in one of the reports that he had to bring Repliku to Castle Oblivion in order to complete and do further research on him:

The other that we couldn’t acquire a number for was brought to Castle Oblivion, with the plan to do further research with it.

So, could it be that Xemnas had one, much like Repliku, that just simply hadn't been completed yet? Discuss.

(Basically, this whole musing of a crackpot theory is to bring up a possibility that doesn't necessarily involve Aqua being alive. Who knows, perhaps the replica plan originally began as a way to try and replica Aqua (via her armour?) so that Xemnas could understand his past more? I'm blabbering.)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Okay...I guess this is possible, but I don't think we know enough about replicas to understand it fully. This implies that the replica "dolls" have some form of consciousness before they are completed which I think is a bit of a stretch, but I do like it better than that randomness of Aqua being alive somehow.

Random somewhat unrelated question. How would the Room of Awakening play into this?

True Reflection

interesing theory, however the idea that it is xion is a bit too much for me. for one thing, it sounds like xigbar is saying that xemnas has been talking to that "person" for a lot longer than i believe the replicas have been around, and certainly the doll xion, as it sounds like hes been talking to the person since he opened the lab, or frequently as xigbar puts it. also, if it was xion, why would there be "another friend" in the room of awakening, xion is not a friend. also, im not sure its a replica, as surely if it was one, before the memories of sora were put in, it would merely be an empty shell?? unless he put his own into it??

A

Audo

Like i said near the end, it doesnt have to specifically be Xion, i was just more so using her as an example. Like i said, perhaps the beginnings of the Replica plan was to replica Aqua in a sense? There had to have been more experiments before Xion actually took form. Especially since the game seems to imply it only took a day for Xion to actually show up.

Aria

braver by the minute
How does the room of sleep tie in though? and would the dolls be able to talk and think and "exist" in a way without the memories first?

True Reflection

hmm, could be... but im still not quite convinced that the replica plan was so advanced at that stage. looked to me like Vexen was excited due to a break through in the plan, and perhaps after that stage the development of both replicas quickened. However, i don't have a valid idea of who it might be apart from aqua, or a reminant of her, so a replica is the most possible idea :)

Awards
Now, I've actually wanted this to be true. I was almost positive they'd reveal who he was talking to in Days.

It could probably work. But I'm just not exactly sure how they could make it relevant.
Xion is sort of a one trick pony. She was in Days, and Nomura has suggested that there isn't much more to her.

How would we find out that it was Xion he was talking to? (Rhetorically)
It'd be difficult to convey that or even hint at it in BbS.

Still, I do think there's a good chance it could be her. Xigbar says that he sees "him" (Ven, obviously) and wonders if Xemnas sees the same person or someone else (Aqua?).

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It wouldn't have been the MCP unless there was a second terminal in the room otherwise he would have had to be in the computer room off the study.

A

Audo

It'd be difficult to convey that or even hint at it in BbS.
I think it will be difficult to convey or hint at it in BBS, period. =/ The fact that Nomura says the ending and fate of the people in BBS will just increase speculation seems to make it sound like it will be very open-ended on a lot of things.

Seems like this would be answered more in the Mystery KH game, if it is to take place between BBS and KH1. Argh.

Xemnas sees the same person or someone else (Aqua?).
Well, according to Nomura Xemnas sees Xion both as 'Xion' and as 'Him'. o.o

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
do u kno who "him" is, my thinking is xemnas is maybe trying to revive someone u kno maybe someone from his past, it could be aqua but he could of been using her body/heart like how ansem took rikus body.
Or he just wants to revive xion again and found aqua's armour and is talking to someone in spirit?
and in order for that person to come back they got to sleep...RoS
and then be transfered to RoA so it can be complete?.....idk

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I think it will be difficult to convey or hint at it in BBS, period. =/ The fact that Nomura says the ending and fate of the people in BBS will just increase speculation seems to make it sound like it will be very open-ended on a lot of things.

People have too high hopes for the loose ends that BBS will tie up. I think this is the perfect example of something that might be for KH3 to explain about.

chex

do u kno who "him" is, my thinking is xemnas is maybe trying to revive someone u kno maybe someone from his past, it could be aqua but he could of been using her body/heart like how ansem took rikus body.
Or he just wants to revive xion again and found aqua's armour and is talking to someone in spirit?
and in order for that person to come back they got to sleep...RoS
and then be transfered to RoA so it can be complete?.....idk

Aqua's a girl man.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
A doll huh? I always thought he was using shape shifting like off of heroes to talk to people.

State

Awards
Interesting theory. That made me think in a whole different perspective. I always though that the scene where Xigbar eavesdrops is right after Xemnas reaches the RoS and begins talking to his "friend", explaining how Xigbar knew of the "blades of keys".

canito_q

Nah, I think that if he would be talking to Xion, he would already need some of Sora's memories. Anyways, Xigbar never said he heard 2 voices, so it's probably Aqua... or Ven -flashback of theory-

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Still, I do think there's a good chance it could be her. Xigbar says that he sees "him" (Ven, obviously) and wonders if Xemnas sees the same person or someone else (Aqua?).

Well this whole scene happens before Sora becomes a Heartless and fights Xemnas at HB. So it can't be her because Xion was made with Sora's memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back