• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
perhaps the idea you are stirring for with Marluxia, is the fact that he was able to make a Split image of himself that
was capable of fighting you. Xemnas was able to do the same thing, and MX did something similar except it transformed
into what we cal the DS.

xDENLINx

Sorry if this has been nought up already, I am just incredibly lazy and don't want to go throught the last 5 pages :S

But does the pic of Nami with her eyes blue have to do with who she's looking at, Sora?

zillagod

I believe the picture of Sora in the pod with the X through it probably means false, or lies. So if the X does mean that then, that would mean the first MX picture with a cross through it would mean he is speaking lies/not telling the truth maybe? If that was the case then that would also mean Sora's memories are false or wrong. I have no idea if I'm right about these things, just kind of occured to me but other people may have thought of that already too.

P.S. the reason I believe this is that it would connect the pic of sora with an X through it with the pic of mickey telling Sora "I'm going to tell you what really happened," or whatever it was exactly that he said. I know it was something close to that though.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Since nothing I think of is apparently on the right tracks, here's another two wild guesses.

- The DS is a replica of MX? Does the DS's 'Keyblade' (unsure if it has a key chain) have two blue eyes in it? So, is it possible that the DS is some weird rendition of Apprentice Xehanort?

- Does Castle Oblivion have anything to do with the castle at Hollow Bastion? You know, the really creepy one?

Aria

braver by the minute
Sorry if this has been nought up already, I am just incredibly lazy and don't want to go throught the last 5 pages :S

But does the pic of Nami with her eyes blue have to do with who she's looking at, Sora?
Most likely. Or it could be she's lookingup at the pic above her, the TT memory card. But most likely Sora

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'm going to take another whack at random guessing.

Marluxia was turning Sora into an Unbirth?!?

Plausible idea, since Unbirths seem to be related to memories in some way, and Marluxia was using Naminé to mess with Sora's memories so that he could use him in order to take over O13. The only problem is, how would Marluxia know about the Unbirths? Having said that, he was close to Xemnas (third-in-command after Saïx, I think?) and it's plausible that Xemnas knew about Unbirths with Xehanort being his Somebody. With that, there's yet another obstacle; if Xehanort had no memory, how would HE know about the Unbirths? Then again, Xehanort WAS a scientist. So, you never know. I believe that in the puzzle Audo is piecing together for us, it's Marluxia who is the hooded figure holding the card? And it's the card that can be cut in half and rearranged to make the Unbirth symbol. Actually, writing this, your theory does sound very possible.

Apollo

Silver Member
Plausible idea, since Unbirths seem to be related to memories in some way, and Marluxia was using Naminé to mess with Sora's memories so that he could use him in order to take over O13. The only problem is, how would Marluxia know about the Unbirths? Having said that, he was close to Xemnas (third-in-command after Saïx, I think?) and it's plausible that Xemnas knew about Unbirths with Xehanort being his Somebody. With that, there's yet another obstacle; if Xehanort had no memory, how would HE know about the Unbirths? Then again, Xehanort WAS a scientist. So, you never know. I believe that in the puzzle Audo is piecing together for us, it's Marluxia who is the hooded figure holding the card? And it's the card that can be cut in half and rearranged to make the Unbirth symbol. Actually, writing this, your theory does sound very possible.

No, memory is with the heart.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Most likely. Or it could be she's lookingup at the pic above her, the TT memory card. But most likely Sora

Shes looking at Sora in the pod but that cant be what Audo means because he already has a picture of that.

puzzlenew.jpg

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
PrincessesofHeartPic.jpg

will that have anything to do with this?

or the sora/riku/kairi/donald/goofy one that sora lands on?
and im referring to this as a clue, not necessarily PoH, maybe.

ChainSage

Do you want us to notice the red x's? because nobody seems to be. Plus sora has yellow x's on his clothing 2nd game. Eye colors... Ven, Roxas, Aqua, Sora, namine all have super blue eyes. note that kairi doesn't...
Is an unbirth a person who dies and creates someone else? or someone who is created when a heartless turns into a human? sounds more like the second possibility. (although the blue eyes really makes me think of naziism....)

Is it possible the unbirths exist in a different dimension or parrallel to the heartless and nobodies, and when someone becomes a heartless, it's really the unbirth splitting and the heartless joining up with the original dimension while the nobody stays in the original realm?

Last edited:

zillagod

Do you want us to notice the red x's? because nobody seems to be. Plus sora has yellow x's on his clothing 2nd game. Eye colors... Ven, Roxas, Aqua, Sora, namine all have super blue eyes. note that kairi doesn't...
Is an unbirth a person who dies and creates someone else? or someone who is created when a heartless turns into a human? sounds more like the second possibility. (although the blue eyes really makes me think of naziism....)

Is it possible the unbirths exist in a different dimension or parrallel to the heartless and nobodies, and when someone becomes a heartless, it's really the unbirth splitting and the heartless joining up with the original dimension while the nobody stays in the original realm?

Highly doubt any of that since, Heartless and Nobodies don't exist simultaneously with Unbirths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back