• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Well, i'm not going to look back through the five new pages of posts so...

Pratiko

Awards
Xemnas? o.o
I've always (well, not always) thought that Xemnas has, somehow, the memories of one of the characters in BbS, either Terra, DS or MX. You know, he calls Aqua's armor "friend" (gaps included), so he must know something about her. Also, the Room of Sleep and Room of Awakening could come into play =/.
'Neways, Nomura said Xemnas could also be a special nobody, since his Heartless retained his former self memories, unlike normal Heartless, and Xemnas had them, too.
Well, enough thinking.

A

Audo

Pretty much. I was going to use one from Days though, to be specific, but, it doesn't make that much of a difference.

zillagod

I have tried for many hours now and outside of random guesses I don't think there is a logical way to figure out your theory, which is probably why it took 6 months to figure out the Ventus one you made a while back Audo, lol! XD

Pratiko

Awards
That theory wasn't finally figured out, I believe.
Also, that one had less images and an equation. This one has a big puzzle with unknown connections between the pieces.

zillagod

That theory wasn't finally figured out, I believe.
Also, that one had less images and an equation. This one has a big puzzle with unknown connections between the pieces.

That is true but a picture puzzle can not be solved without all the pieces at least not etirely. So until all the hints are there I don't think anyone will figure it out, outside of a random lucky guess.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
okae, i forgot what exactly they did cuz i didn't play it, but i know the plot ect., but you know how Riku fought with the darkness in his heart, the way that DiZ was the one who did all that, yeah that's what im getting at. That action DiZ did to be able to have Riku fight him/darkness/xehanort whitinn his heart..

RIKU IN DARK SUIT HINT:
maybe the fact that he is about to fight xehanort inside his heart?
the fact that namine/diz where able to replicate that darkness and put within riku to fight it once and for all, maybe that's what audo is getting at? how you can replicate the darkness or something like that?
AUDO! FREAKING TELL ME IF ITS CLOSE NOT YES NO?!?!?!

audo *insert glomp and words that should only be spoken with players and friends i know in reallife. and guys*
pleaseeee..ill go fuck a tree if thats what it takes.
seriously..

what do you do in this so called "life" of yours anyway? IT CANT BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN US AND KINGDOM HEARTS THEORIES! :OO
;~;

T_T

Radon

mofo
[QUOTE='aquaxion:]what do you do in this so called "life" of yours anyway? IT CANT BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN US AND KINGDOM HEARTS THEORIES![/QUOTE]

Too right!!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I spend time with the people that I love.

And no, btw.

we love you Audo spend time with us we need you please pretty please we'll love you forever and ever and eveerr..

aw damn! ;~;

cmon pleaseeeeeeee u love us don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back