• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I was talking about how Riku let more darkness in his heart for power. It quite possible that DS did the same.
Darkness never entered Riku's heart it only covered it.

DS so far as I know lacks any sort of symbol.
imagenew2.jpg

No real symbols just red lines

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
RIKU IN DARK SUIT HINT:
maybe the fact that he is about to fight xehanort inside his heart?
the fact that namine/diz where able to replicate that darkness and put within riku to fight it once and for all, maybe that's what audo is getting at? how you can replicate the darkness or something like that?
AUDO! FREAKING TELL ME IF ITS CLOSE NOT YES NO?!?!?!

Allister Rose

French Lover
the fact that namine/diz where able to replicate that darkness and put within riku to fight it once and for all, maybe that's what audo is getting at? how you can replicate the darkness or something like that?

i dont really know what your trying to say...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
RIKU IN DARK SUIT HINT:
AUDO! FREAKING TELL ME IF ITS CLOSE NOT YES NO?!?!?!

okae, i forgot what exactly they did cuz i didn't play it, but i know the plot ect., but you know how Riku fought with the darkness in his heart, the way that DiZ was the one who did all that, yeah that's what im getting at. That action DiZ did to be able to have Riku fight him/darkness/xehanort whitinn his heart..

Allister Rose

French Lover
okae, i forgot what exactly they did cuz i didn't play it, but i know the plot ect., but you know how Riku fought with the darkness in his heart, the way that DiZ was the one who did all that, yeah that's what im getting at. That action DiZ did to be able to have Riku fight him/darkness/xehanort whitinn his heart..

oh alright bu what are you trying to get at?

Allister Rose

French Lover
She's trying to understand the hint so it can relate to the Unbirths.

um...i was asking the question a bit less literal. where is he getting at. as in, what do you mean by all of this.

i know she's trying to understand the hint, we all are trying.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Off having a life.

So, what's the issue?

We need you to give us more information on the clues we have already been given. We are obviously doing a pretty lame job.

Wish I had a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back