• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillagod

Well like I mentioned in my newest thread which does apply to Unbirths quite well, some people are just not willing to accept Kairi's grandmother's tale about how darkness came to be born from within peoples hearts, if her tale is what Nomura used though which I believe to be highly likely as well as his statement that the term Unbirth could mean many things I belive my guess is the closest possible to what Unbirths truly are.

Ahem, Unbirths are really simple they are pure darkness no body parts or souls etc. just darkness plain and simple. In BBS if the event that allows darkness to be BORN in peoples hearts hasn't happened yet then the darkness could still exist it just hasn't started to be BORN in all hearts yet including KH. Just in case people try to throw DS in my face, just because he has taken darkness to increase his own power doesn't mean that the event has happened yet.

Just to clarify the grandmother states that darkness did not begin being born or inhabiting peoples hearts until people started fighting over the light's power, that seeking is what will ultimately results in darkness appearing in all hearts at the end of BBS I believe which will both allow Heartless to come into existence and Nobodies while eliminating Unbirths as well. Make sense?

I know alot of people don't think it's possible but it's simple and answers the questions people have, you just have to be willing to accept the "fairy tale" as something Nomura could have used, and if it's in the game it's perfectly usable by Nomura in my opinon.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well like I mentioned in my newest thread which does apply to Unbirths quite well, some people are just not willing to accept Kairi's grandmother's tale about how darkness came to be born from within peoples hearts, if her tale is what Nomura used though which I believe to be highly likely as well as his statement that the term Unbirth could mean many things I belive my guess is the closest possible to what Unbirths truly are.

Ahem, Unbirths are really simple they are pure darkness no body parts or souls etc. just darkness plain and simple. In BBS if the event that allows darkness to be BORN in peoples hearts hasn't happened yet then the darkness could still exist it just hasn't started to be BORN in all hearts yet including KH. Just in case people try to throw DS in my face, just because he has taken darkness to increase his own power doesn't mean that the event has happened yet.

Just to clarify the grandmother states that darkness did not begin being born or inhabiting peoples hearts until people started fighting over the light's power, that seeking is what will ultimately results in darkness appearing in all hearts at the end of BBS I believe which will both allow Heartless to come into existence and Nobodies while eliminating Unbirths as well. Make sense?

I know alot of people don't think it's possible but it's simple and answers the questions people have, you just have to be willing to accept the "fairy tale" as something Nomura could have used, and if it's in the game it's perfectly usable by Nomura in my opinon.

this doesnt explain how MX is able to create kingdom hearts. also, the story only explains that darkness was born in people when they started to fight over light's power. but darkness already exist in BBS, so it cant be that

Allister Rose

French Lover
http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/fm/images/recom14.jpg

That Unbirth emblem looks sorta like the cards in one of this illustrations. ↑↑↑ ...especially the top part and the color a bit, too.

Also, COM takes place in Castle Oblivion where you find these cards(that look like the Unbirth symbol....connection?

no...i dont see it...the top of the cards are the shape of a crown and the unbirth symbol doesn't look crown shape at the top

zillagod

this doesnt explain how MX is able to create kingdom hearts. also, the story only explains that darkness was born in people when they started to fight over light's power. but darkness already exist in BBS, so it cant be that

The fairy tale never says that darkness itself didn't exist, it just says that it wasn't INSIDE peoples hearts until that happened it could have still been there just waiting for an opportunity to present itself. As for it not explaining him summoning or revealing KH or whatever it is he does exactly, KH was always there but until people started fighting over the light inside it or just the light in general, darkness was not inside of hearts, both people and KH since Kingdom Hearts and Peoples hearts are linked.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
picture.php

Its curvy and the middle bits dont connect like they should.
I've said before, but they do actually intersect properly and the difference in curves is because the surface it's on is curved.

Do you think the heart being divided up into three parts could have any significance?
In one theory of mine the segments represent memories, sense of self, and a purpose. I know the last one is iffy, but whatever.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I've said before, but they do actually intersect properly and the difference in curves is because the surface it's on is curved.

In one theory of mine the segments represent memories, sense of self, and a purpose. I know the last one is iffy, but whatever.

they barely touch but they are much curvy than expected. the two points at each end have a curved intersection.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I also agree to this, and...

Nomura stated in an interview that the Unbirths are described as the following:
Wild and Natural.
As someone else told me, "natural" would stand for as they are Pureblooded, but from some scans I've seen of the Unbirths, not all of them have the emblem, for example, the Shadow looking Unbirht with large antennas.

Can someone find the actual quote of Nomura saying this?
I would think if they were natural that no one created them.

Pratiko

Awards
Can someone find the actual quote of Nomura saying this?
I would think if they were natural that no one created them.

I remember reading that in 2008. It was one of the introducing interviews to BbS, it should be in the "All we know about BbS" Thread. Go look.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
dont think so. and blindness isnt anexcuse if a computer is straight at your face. unless you were completely blind but even then, you wouldnt know how it would look like.

shut the fuck up im not going to put the computer screen 2 centimeters in front of my face that's ridiculous. even if i was 2 feet or even 1 which should be the usual length u should be away from a computer screen, i said i can't see. id have to be like 5 inches in front of it to see. that's fucking retarded of me if i tried to do that.

didn't hint three/tav eyes already get solved? why are you guys still thinking there's more to it? he said it had nothing to do with the eye color or if they're different right?

Allister Rose

French Lover
shut the fuck up im not going to put the computer screen 2 centimeters in front of my face that's ridiculous. even if i was 2 feet or even 1 which should be the usual length u should be away from a computer screen, i said i can't see. id have to be like 5 inches in front of it to see. that's fucking retarded of me if i tried to do that.

didn't hint three/tav eyes already get solved? why are you guys still thinking there's more to it? he said it had nothing to do with the eye color or if they're different right?

calm donw originally....the comment was in general. and i think your taking it far to personal. i dont exactly have 20-20 vision, so that's why i wear glasses.

anyways....the hint is very difficult to undrstnad since it's black and white and only the eye's are colored. hinting that it's the eyes is what needs to be focused on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back