• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► [Question] She's already got a boyfriend.... [Question]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Re: She's already got a boyfriend....

don't date your fucking best friend.
I did.
Shit never works out.
Friendship is just fucked up when you break up.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

you know Crossroads, ur like the little voice in the back of my mind thats making this decision so freaking hard!

EDIT :::::
@ Spic Steve - the only people i only ever like are my friends. its them or no1.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Terrible advice. You guys are going to get this kid messed up in every way...

If she didn't have a bf I'd say MAYBE tell...but...yeah.

This kind of stuff ruins friendships forever. FOREVER DUDE. You want to risk that? IN HIGH SCHOOL?

The answer is no.

You shouldnt say peoples advice is bad. They are only trying to help.

C

Crossroads

You shouldnt say peoples advice is bad. They are only trying to help.

You just wanted to say something combative. Don't tell me what to do....

whine whine bitch blah blah blah

You get the general idea. Just focus on the problem here.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

HEY! no arguing in my thread lol. focus on the task at hand :]

Crossroads is being cautious, but i know what he means by it. cuz thats what i've been going through the past year.

C

Crossroads

crossroads fuck off if you are gonna do that

Uh huh.

HEY! no arguing in my thread lol. focus on the task at hand :]

Crossroads is being cautious, but i know what he means by it. cuz thats what i've been going through the past year.

Thank you. At least you're mature. Good lord.

Just be careful. Having a girl as a close friend is sweet, you don't want to mess that up right now. Just wait dude. It's not like you can't fall in love with someone else.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Eh, people have different views on how to handle things in life. It's inevitable that we'll all butt heads.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

well thank you everybody for the help you've offered.

i came into this thread with a certain idea already. and i think this has enforced it.

we never get to really hang out except at school cuz she's always so busy. but last month i went to the musical "spring awakening" with my mom and i really liked it (although its definitely not a child's play lmao). i told her about it and she said she might be interested in going to something like that. SO....while in germany this past month, i got box seats to one of the performances in D.C. (fate would have it i saw it in baltimore, so i could take her to the one in D.C., right??).

im really hoping she likes it and if the chance arises, i think that will be the night i tell her how i feel. and i guess i'll just have to deal with the outcome no matter what.

i'll keep you all posted if the situation ever develops.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

well thank you everybody for the help you've offered.

i came into this thread with a certain idea already. and i think this has enforced it.

we never get to really hang out except at school cuz she's always so busy. but last month i went to the musical "spring awakening" with my mom and i really liked it (although its definitely not a child's play lmao). i told her about it and she said she might be interested in going to something like that. SO....while in germany this past month, i got box seats to one of the performances in D.C. (fate would have it i saw it in baltimore, so i could take her to the one in D.C., right??).

im really hoping she likes it and if the chance arises, i think that will be the night i tell her how i feel. and i guess i'll just have to deal with the outcome no matter what.

i'll keep you all posted if the situation ever develops.

Good luck.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

Good luck, dude. Either way, you're lucky to have a strong relationship with her, couple or just friends

D

Deleted member 74488

If you make a move of someone who has a girlfriend/boyfriend, It will only make the people around you think that your a horrible person. One of my best friends told one of my ex's that she fell inlove with him since grade seven even though I was full on inlove with him. He chose her over me and now all our friends, since we all share the same friends, think he is utter scum. And since I still slightly like him, it really hurts me.

So my suggestion, just wait.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

Male friends of mine have confessed feelings for me even though I have a boyfriend. And, not to be pessimistic or harsh, it did end the friendships. I felt guilty talking/hanging out with them because I felt like I was leading them on/betraying my boyfriend. I knew it would make my boyfriend feel uncomfortable, and even though he never directly told me to stop, I respected those feelings. And to be honest, if she's been with him for over a year, you have very little chance of breaking that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back