• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are unbirths made of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the unbirths made of?

• Body

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soul

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Soul & Heart

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Body & Heart

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Heart

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Body and soul

• Heart, body and soul

• Other

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzzurroRainrebor

This is a 'scary' thread. Those Unbirths in BbS are seemingly bountiful as the Heartless and Nobodies post-BbS...What's so "scary" about this is the fact that they are described as the precursors to to Heartless and Nobodies. If they're composed of souls, then, where are the other components that we know of now (you know, the Heartless/Nobodies)?...if they didn't exist in the 'era'...scary...

Side-note they were described as the 'opposite of human-life'....simply baffling!

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
This is a 'scary' thread. Those Unbirths in BbS are seemingly bountiful as the Heartless and Nobodies post-BbS...What's so "scary" about this is the fact that they are described as the precursors to to Heartless and Nobodies. If they're composed of souls, then, where are the other components that we know of now (you know, the Heartless/Nobodies)?...if they didn't exist in the 'era'...scary...

Side-note they were described as the 'opposite of human-life'....simply baffling!

Those are points alot of people forget.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i notice when unbirths fight they move exactly like nobodies (except for the ones that look like flying cauldrins with wings)

they move swift and they twitch alot. so here's a theory if a nobody twitches, is it be cause of the soul?

than if an unbirth twitches too, than it could be soul too right?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
When Unbirths die they release purple smoke. If thats a soul then a soul is imo what MX used to spawn KH. They look really similar ; the purple orb and the purple smoke.

Allister Rose

French Lover
When Unbirths die they release purple smoke. If thats a soul then a soul is imo what MX used to spawn KH. They look really similar ; the purple orb and the purple smoke.

yeah unless the soul has no physical form

kostas

Awards
its soul only. unbirth means no body so no body no heart . what is left then??...soul

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
So we know unbirths are made from the soul, but do we know exactly how one is made? I'm guessing that, instead of being created after a person's defeat, unbirths happen sometime during a person's birth (under certain circumstances)? And why don't they exist anymore? If you think about it Terra=Heartless, Ventus=Nobodies, Aqua=Unbirths. Maybe something that happened to Aqua or something she did ended unbirths? I don't know, but her character to me seemed to emphasize "soul".

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
If the body can't live without the soul, then how do you explain the Nobody's lack of EMOTIONS? Emotions are what makes up the soul, so yes, they can exist separately. Which also why they create 3 DIFFERENT BEINGS when separated.

Neoshadow_render.png

423px-Nobody-1.jpg

LargeBodyUnbirth.png

Pratiko

Awards
If the body can't live without the soul, then how do you explain the Nobody's lack of EMOTIONS? Emotions are what makes up the soul, so yes, they can exist separately. Which also why they create 3 DIFFERENT BEINGS when separated.

How do you know that?
Nobodies have "emotions" because they remember them from their former self. This is detailed in Days I think, I haven't played the game myself or have read any spoilers about it neither.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Um, buddy look at what you wrote..."Nobodies have emotions because they remember...." That's MEMORIES. NOT EMOTIONS. If you recall ANY Ansem Reports in KH 2, they (as well as Yen Sid) specifically state that nobodies have no emotions, and that some may seem they do as a rouse or trick. Take Xemnas for example. He was monotonous practically the WHOLE game. Someone in 358/2 days is an unbirth as well, but I wont' state their name as I don't know how to use spoiler tags yet, but that person HAS emotions. Anyway, if you reply, can you include how I can use spoiler tags...thanks

sora.jpg

zillagod

I'm sticking with my idea, none of the above. They are darkness that has yet to invade people's hearts and KH.

State

Awards
ok, than how do they take the heart and create kingodm hearts? heart extraction still needs to be in play

In the beginning of KH1, a Soldier Heartless attacked a random citizen of Traverse Town.
That's right, he only attacked him.
Nothing else.
Meaning that you only need to attack that person to get the heart out of him.

Allister Rose

French Lover
In the beginning of KH1, a Soldier Heartless attacked a random citizen of Traverse Town.
That's right, he only attacked him.
Nothing else.
Meaning that you only need to attack that person to get the heart out of him.

that was a heartless, only heartless were doing that. why dont we see nobodies doing the same thing? that's right, they arent heartless.

Pratiko

Awards
Um, buddy look at what you wrote..."Nobodies have emotions because they remember...." That's MEMORIES. NOT EMOTIONS. If you recall ANY Ansem Reports in KH 2, they (as well as Yen Sid) specifically state that nobodies have no emotions, and that some may seem they do as a rouse or trick. Take Xemnas for example. He was monotonous practically the WHOLE game. Someone in 358/2 days is an unbirth as well, but I wont' state their name as I don't know how to use spoiler tags yet, but that person HAS emotions. Anyway, if you reply, can you include how I can use spoiler tags...thanks

Hence the word Emotion was written like this: "emotion", adding a connotation of false, meaning "false emotion".
Plus, if I say that I haven't read any spoilers, I'd appreciate that you didn't say ANYTHING about Days, since this section uses only facts of the 3 first games (KH, CoM, KH2) and the Final Mixes.
Another thing, I doubt Xion is an unbirth, but rather a vessel.

PS: not sure about spoiler tags, but I think it's something like this:

[ spoiler ] AddSpoilerHere [ /spoiler ]

State

Awards
that was a heartless, only heartless were doing that. why dont we see nobodies doing the same thing? that's right, they arent heartless.

Nobodies have done the same.
They have battled Heartless multiple times, specially in HB/RG and hearts have come out of the Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back