• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► George Martin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Anyone around here into George Martin? He's like Robert Jordan's counterpart. His books are amazing, even if they are really explicit. I'm into Book 2 of A Song of Ice and Fire right now.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Honestly no, I haven't read any of his books. However, seeing what kind of books he writes, i might read some of his work, it does look quite interesting, that is for sure.

Essence of Elegy

Awards
Honestly no, I haven't read any of his books. However, seeing what kind of books he writes, i might read some of his work, it does look quite interesting, that is for sure.

Yeah, especially since it's pretty gritty, with all the sex and gore and language. But what's made it popular IMO is the fact that there's no good vs. evil like in every fantasy novel; in fact you have trouble choosing a side cause there's like six or more factions.

Oz.

Awards
I loved this series (at least up to book 4). I read it about two years ago and I'm still waiting for A Dance with Dragons. I plan on rereading the series before it comes out. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy.

I do think that George R.R Martin is a bit unprofessional for missing his deadlines so many times. I'm surprised his publisher hasn't dropped him.

Essence of Elegy

Awards
I loved this series (at least up to book 4). I read it about two years ago and I'm still waiting for A Dance with Dragons. I plan on rereading the series before it comes out. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy.

I do think that George R.R Martin is a bit unprofessional for missing his deadlines so many times. I'm surprised his publisher hasn't dropped him.

Yeah, some people think they won't live long enough to finish the series. The author better not die on us, for that matter, like Robert Jordan did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back