• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cannan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reifon

CANAAN

Not a total letdown.

So this is the second cartoon on the list of summer cartoons that are getting released this year. It's pretty ok. The Op was epic, but the first episode is meh. This might just be one of those cartoons that starts slow and pick up to get better.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
544.jpg

The modern-day story centers on a present-day story about a detective, a young man, a virus researcher, a, and a cat mascot character who are brought together in the Tokyo neighborhood of Shibuya by bizarre events with worldwide implications.

First episode of this was released this week and from the straight off, this looks like it'll be a great series.

Watch Canaan Episodes Online | AnimeSeason.com

Last edited:

The series is being animated by the animation studio PA Works, directed by Masahiro Ando, who previously directed the Bones movie Sword of the Stranger, and featuring series composition by Mari Okada, who previously wrote Vampire Knight and True Tears, and also features animation character designs by Kanami Sekiguchi.

I like :3

I'll have to wait until next month as I'm nearly over my bandwidth limit already :C

Reifon

VIP MEGA EURO☆STAR;4177866 said:

Don't troll on my thread sucka, take that shit to Naruto foo

EDIT: Can't really describe this episode, but I do know I'm loving the action. The Opening gives me Black Lagoon vibes, which is good in its own right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back