• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soratarded

whose favorite KH game is Re:Com??
Obviously the English issue was pretty crappy and thrown together really quickly, almost like an afterthought. The dubbing was really bad, because for whatever reason they didn't have time to fix up their lips like in KH2.

But the original Japanese one isn't that bad, haha.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who love love looooves Re:CoM.
I mean. It's KH2 graphics with KH1 clothes. CUTE :]
And in my personal opinion some parts of Re:CoM were even better graphics than KH2. Or maybe the fact that the background of the ENTIRE GAME was all white made it seem like the graphics were really smooth.

Plus I persoanlly prefer younger Riku and Sora to their older selves. So much cuter. :]
And I think Namine loooked much better in Re:CoM than in KH2.
UH. THOUGHTS?

I hope this is in the right place...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I like Re:com..but so far 358/2 is my favorite..or kh1...but when BBS comes out that will be my favorite because its already my favorite lol xD

soratarded

I've only played a bit of 385/2 on my friends computer, but I'll have to wait until the English release to get a full understanding of what's going on, haha xD

And KH1 would be my favorite... if it had better graphics |D;;

BBS!! I can't wait for BBS.
I like your username, btw. :3

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
well, i haven't played 358/2 days either, but so far from cutscenes and walktrhoughs and everything it looks way better than kh2.. i still like kh1 though.

thanks.

soratarded

Yeah, I'm really excited to play that one. :3

KH2 wasn't really that great compared to the others, and the ones coming out, if you ask me. xD
Though I did get my share of RikuSora gayness, haha

KH1 was just waaay too cute, though. Can't be beat.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
yeah, i like kh1.

BBS is like, the cherry on top though. the one you just desperately need :p lol.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
whose favorite KH game is Re:Com??
Obviously the English issue was pretty crappy and thrown together really quickly, almost like an afterthought. The dubbing was really bad, because for whatever reason they didn't have time to fix up their lips like in KH2.

But the original Japanese one isn't that bad, haha.
The English dubbing wasn't bad.

And I think Namine loooked much better in Re:CoM than in KH2.
She looked better in KH2, IMO.

My favorite game was COM

Firo

Oh Crap
Re:CoM wasn't bad, the dubbing wasn't bad, characters were cool. It shed some light on some story elements. Would have been nice if we got it sooner than we did though.

dude310

Re:CoM was fine bu I'd have to say he best will be BBS. You ge a whole bunch of new attacks and everything. Plus you ge to play as three differen characters.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I know that BBS will be my favorite, but as of right now i like KH1 better or KH2 i really cant decide, but RE:COM is ok not my favorite but it's ok.

Firagex

Re: C.o.M was good but it wasn't great, the biggest thing that annoys people about the game is the battle system. That's why not many people like it.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Re: C.o.M was good but it wasn't great, the biggest thing that annoys people about the game is the battle system. That's why not many people like it.

The battle system wasnt bad. I mostly used a sleight deck. And it was fun for me, at least.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Dubbing wasn't exactly all that bad and same goes for the game. May have seemed a little rushed to get done IMO but it wasn't terrible. Probably the only thing I didn't like about it was Larxene's little...dry laugh. But everything else was okay. I prefer KH1 and 2 over it but it was still nice to play.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Dubbing wasn't exactly all that bad and same goes for the game. May have seemed a little rushed to get done IMO but it wasn't terrible. Probably the only thing I didn't like about it was Larxene's little...dry laugh. But everything else was okay. I prefer KH1 and 2 over it but it was still nice to play.

Larxene's voice sounded innocent and devious at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back