• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is a Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaialone

Well,during COM Sora didnt have his soul and his original body cause they were both with Roxas,righ?Wouldn´t that make him a human-like heartless just like Xehanort´s Heartless?

Firagex

No, Sora was still himself in C.O.M if he was a heartless or whatever don't you think they would have mentioned it somewhere in the game?

kaialone

Well Xehanort was still himself,when he was a Heartless.And Naminé said that Sora needed Roxas to become again who he used to be.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He was a Heartless, except he didn't have massive amounts of Darkness, just a very strong sense of self, enough to maintain his being.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, obviously Sora.

Ansem SoD was the biggest-Darkness-filled character we'd yet to see in KH.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
A keyblade wielder who turned heartless will always have control of his old personality.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Not really, Sora just got lucky. It was the fact that he had little darkness in his heart coupled with his strong will which kept his sense of self alive. Though you can't disagree that part of his adventure through HB was partially instinct and his natural sentience.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Not really, Sora just got lucky. It was the fact that he had little darkness in his heart coupled with his strong will which kept his sense of self alive. Though you can't disagree that part of his adventure through HB was partially instinct and his natural sentience.

I agree with that too. But if Xehanort really is Terra, then that proves that only keyblade masters can pull off this feat.

sassysis10

I knew that he didn't have a body or soul in CoM but I didn't think Sora would still be considered a Heartless. That's interesting.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, he lost his body and soul after the events of Hollow Bastion. He was basically a walking heart.
I'm not so sure you'd call him a Heartless, because he wasn't overwhelmed by the dark, he's more just like... a heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back