• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you..?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ж??ᾏ₦

The first time when you completed this game, you said to yourself...

"When is KHII coming out!? Screw this card system!!"

sassysis10

"OMG I can't believe I finally beat this game. It took forever. Who's that BHK?"

I was thinking something like that.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
That's why I wish I didn't give up and beat CoM before KH2.

Man the mystery that would've insued.

But I freaking loved CoM. Best of the series.

I wouldnt say best but it sure was a well recieved change in my books.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well it's more dependent on a breakdown.

We know that: KH2 < KH1 and CoM

Also: CoM > KH1 (But it's very close)

Therefore CoM is the winner.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Well it's more dependent on a breakdown.

We know that: KH2 < KH1 and CoM

Also: CoM > KH1 (But it's very close)

Therefore CoM is the winner.

But in CoM the story line got more mature and killed a small part of the magic and fuzzy feelings of KH1.
I dont usually like those kinds of things but square really nailed it. In CoM and KH2 you had to study up on everyones conversations and motives and what they were doing and it got alot more complex then KH1's simplistic style.

H

Haxon

The things i love about CoM is Reverse/Rebirth, Cards were interesting, Multiplayer, and Portability!! perfect game 10/10
It was the best the sound and graphics of all GBA games too.

Attemisc

Beat Marluxia and thought "This man is made of nothing but badassery"

Beat Marluxia's 2nd form and thought "... The was weaken than Axel. Yes, the lasers were annoying, but still... Hardly a challenge."

Beat Ansem SoD in Reverse/Rebirth and thought "FINALLY! DEAR GOD THAT WAS DIFFICULT!"

Seriously, am I the only person who never saw a single Mickey card during that fight?

Bought Re: CoM, beat Marluxia's third form and thought "Okay, that's more like it."

My favorite in the series because of how much it deals with memories and how what you remember, even if it's fake, can completely change who you are. I related to it after suffering some short-term memory loss. I know, creepy right? I went through this period of my life where people told me I had done certain things but I couldn't remember any of it. Then I played this game and it just blew me away. Like, when the Queen of Hearts can't remember anything and the gang tells her something she didn't do, she goes along with it because she believes it would make her look good and she adopts this lie as a real memory, completely fabricating it in her own mind and making herself believe it to be true. A lot of people theorize what the connection between memories and the heart is in Kingdom Hearts, but really that's all there is to it.

Apollo

Silver Member
When I beat Com I said somthing like this " I hope KH2 uses this wonderful card system!"

Dark-Sora 50

I adored Chain of Memories. Before I bought it I was sceptical on the card system, but since it was an instalment in the Kingdom Hearts series, I had to buy it.

Totally worth it.

Clone

I couldn't have thought that cause i didnt have COM before i got kh2.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I was just really eager to fight the rest of the organization. The card system was alright.

Ж??ᾏ₦

Shamefully I never beaten Sora's story, forgot about it. spoiled myself, played KHII, played Riku's Story, then finally finished Sora's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back