• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Decisive Pumpskin best keyblade against Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attemisc

Yeah, Ultima Weapon is the best. It's not the ultimate weapon for nothing. Until, that is, you get Fenrir, lol.

SuperSephiroth15

Ya know if you use Ultima you get the MP hastega ability? That means using cure or reflect more often, so I would use that.

And did you know that Fatal Crest allows endless combos when your MP is gone?
After you get your MP aka beating Sephy to a pulp, you can finish him off with Trinity Limit.

I believe I used Curaga twice, and two Elixirs? Not bad for being a level 42 and beating Sephy.

ngc50

Awards
And did you know that Fatal Crest allows endless combos when your MP is gone?
After you get your MP aka beating Sephy to a pulp, you can finish him off with Trinity Limit.

I believe I used Curaga twice, and two Elixirs? Not bad for being a level 42 and beating Sephy.

But wont he just teleport after you do a set amount of damage no matter what? Also, I think berserk charge can be equipped as an ability by itself later on.

SuperSephiroth15

Can't Sephy just teleport or be uber and float away though?

And ironic since Fatal Crest increases magic damage.

He gets away, but if you are able to target him quickly then it's not much of a problem.

Yeah....interesting huh? I also used the Reflega when he uses his Fire Pillars or Dark orbs, which hits him instead, along increasing the Magic damage that can be quite nasty.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Reflega on those pilllars never seemed too smart too me; since he's always pulling you in. On the spheres it is invaluble, Guard aside though.

jonXjon

I believe that ability is only obtainable via the Keyblade, and doesn't come for real.

No, I have that as a regular ability. But, I both picked Offense while I was Roxas. And I have that as a regular ability. So I can do that with Oblivion if I wanted to

ngc50

Awards
When I read that, I was like lolwut?

Got on my game and saw this and threw a fit. Why didn't I see this? Just in case though, do you know when you get that ability? It might be later in the game, in which I beat Sephy before I got to that point.

According to the guide, it comes at levels 65, 85, or 49, depending on the weapon you chose at the beginning.

Sword-65
Shield-85
Staff-49

Wow...
unless you chose staff, I guess you still had a while to go.

Aria

braver by the minute
I used Oblivion for it, idk if the decisive pumpkin would work because I've never tried it against him

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I used Ultima Weapon, there is a reason why it's called that.

yes there is. I judge keyblades based on the total number of their stats. Ultima- strength:6 magic:4. Ultima had the highest value of 10 total, oblivion had 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back