• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short unbirth term theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
:/

Because TAV know about the Heartless and Nobodies, despite them being created only after TAV are gone?
no, maybe in a scene MX says: i see you have encountered some unbirths or something like that.They dont necesarily have to know what they are to be able to call them unbirths.
Cuz they are kinda like sleeping though they are awake

I don't get it.
They are awake in the sense that they can hurt you and fight you in the game, but they are sleeping in the sense of the sleeping process i was talking about earlier.

Muse

you look atrocious
Okay, so why would they call them Unbirths if they don't even know what they are?

You gave an explanation as to why the Unbirths are called what they are outside of the game. Now, all I'm asking is for a reason why in-game the Unbirths would be called what they are. I don't think they'd just pick a name out of the blue that has no relevance to something, there has to be a reason for their name.

Like, Heartless -> Called such due to their cruel and instinctive nature
Nobodies -> Called such due to them lacking an identity of their own, their identity taken up by their hearts

Muse

you look atrocious
That's... not what I meant.

I meant, why would anyone call them Unbirths? Surely the name has to mean something, otherwise they wouldn't call them that.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
That's... not what I meant.

I meant, why would anyone call them Unbirths? Surely the name has to mean something, otherwise they wouldn't call them that.
Ok you are clearly not seing my point so im gonna write it down.
MX is conducting experiments with the unbirths, he has seen what they are and what they can do.He is the more indicated to called them unbirths.This doesnt affect the fact that Heartless and nobodies werent in BBS.

Muse

you look atrocious
And you are clearly not seeing my point.

Why would MX call them Unbirths, with your explanation being that they are referring to the Heartless and Nobodies, despite the Heartless and Nobodies not existing until after BBS ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back