• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

yup, basically.Thats when the "unbirth" term is used.I think, now in some part in the game, something happens that obviusly alters that sleeping process, hence why we have the heartless in khI.

thats new, quite interesting and makes sense
maybe "kh" happens.....

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
No one freak but i think maybe BBS took the bleach approach with the unbirths.
The same way the Vaizards were made.
>_>
It kind of makes sense

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Lame. These pictures and ideas have been said before. The CO picture is relevant because it has a lion like face thing on it and so does his keyblade.

A

Audo

Lame. These pictures and ideas have been said before. The CO picture is relevant because it has a lion like face thing on it and so does his keyblade.
I never said the ideas being said were right.

So he has something to do with Castle Oblivion? Perhaps the original owner. Could add to the importance of memories in BBS.
Close, but not what I was getting at.
The fact that the image is upside down is symbolic.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Ok so, first his keyblade, now an upsidedown CO, wth r u getting at audo?.2nd try, so far we know CO has the power to project whole worlds in rooms.So If MX was the onwer of CO....he is after the pohs to summon kh..he made a mistake...I give up.Ill try it tomorrow in the morning when my brain cells are at its best.

Captain Garlock

If MX was the old owner of CO.
And it has the ability to work off memories alone wouldnt that work to his advantage?

C

Crossroads

Ok so, first his keyblade, now an upsidedown CO, wth r u getting at audo?.2nd try, so far we know CO has the power to project whole worlds in rooms.So If MX was the onwer of CO....he is after the pohs to summon kh..he made a mistake...I give up.Ill try it tomorrow in the morning when my brain cells are at its best.

Namine made that possible.

A

Audo

Apparently people missed the entire point that the image is upside down. Take that into consideration.

Another hint, which also plays on symbolism:
r6vluxl6.jpg

Captain Garlock

He wants something from him.
Hes apparent from there talk.
He needs something that Ven has what im sure.

C

Crossroads

Apparently people missed the entire point that the image is upside down. Take that into consideration.

Another hint, which also plays on symbolism:
r6vluxl6.jpg

Why are Ven and Aqua's eyes the only ones colored in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back