• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org 13 and nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Obviously Nobodies, and even humanoid ones should still exist. The latter just might not because of the story, but there's no reason they shouldn't exist; the same goes for regular Nobodies.

Mirron

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we see more Nobodies than we did in KH2, variety-wise. After all, KH2 had more variety with Heartless than KH1. Just hoping we get Nobodies that seem like they'd belong to the other members, just because I want to see SE's take on them.

But yeah... the Nobodies have no reason to be gone. They are able to think and plan, unlike Heartless, and it's not like all the Nobodies have hearts now, which is why they fought to begin with. I expect we will see many more Nobodies. Possibly even Unbirth's, depending on why we don't see them in KH1/2.

C

Crossroads

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we see more Nobodies than we did in KH2, variety-wise. After all, KH2 had more variety with Heartless than KH1. Just hoping we get Nobodies that seem like they'd belong to the other members, just because I want to see SE's take on them.

But yeah... the Nobodies have no reason to be gone. They are able to think and plan, unlike Heartless, and it's not like all the Nobodies have hearts now, which is why they fought to begin with. I expect we will see many more Nobodies. Possibly even Unbirth's, depending on why we don't see them in KH1/2.

Agreed. Nobodies should definitely make a return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back