• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dad wants wife to get an abortion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
But what weight is heavier? Having an abortion and possibly having grief over that or having the baby and possibly having stress over raising it with major problems? Of course the mother will be changed either way. Only she knows what is better for the baby and herself.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Having an abortion and possibly having grief over that or having the baby and possibly having stress over raising it with major problems?

ADOPT

Of course the mother will be changed either way.

Find me a mother that isn't mentally insane that comes out of an abortion clinic with a smile on her face, or the delivery ward of a hospital with a frown on her face and a baby in her hands.

Kk_s

I see nothing wrong with abortion if used responsibly and not just some form of birth control. There are many cases that abortion is beneficial, and probably for the best

. There are countless kids either stuck in a dead end family with piss ant parents who do crap job at parenting and abuse the child. Then there is the adoption issue, kids living home to home with foster parents who can either be great or abusive and same for being adopted. Then the case of a rape victim who ends up hating and loathing their child because the kid reminds her of her rape and the man that did that too her.

And it is her body to do what she wants with it, and no one should tell her other wise, especially the government.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Adoption isn't always the damn answer. There is still the stress over having the baby. I really doubt going through labor to have a baby for the purpose of giving up is awesome.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
I think everyone's forgetting that she chose to have unprotected sex in the first place. She's an adult, she should have known a baby is a possibility.
If they were so damn worried about a baby they would have wrapped their tools, or taken the pill, or done a vasectomy.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I think everyone's forgetting that she chose to have unprotected sex in the first place. She's an adult, she should have known a baby is a possibility.
If they were so damn worried about a baby they would have wrapped their tools, or taken the pill, or done a vasectomy.

all sinful methods since baby production would be avoided.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
The incoming fucks of this generation like to kill fetuses,
Yep.
have sex with anything with a heartbeat,
No thank you.
marry their cousins,
Birth defects...
destroy capitalism,
Of course, it's a greatly flawed system.
drink themselves silly,
I personally hate the taste of alchohol.
beat the shit out of people they don't like,
Riiight.
drive 150mph on neighborhood streets,
Insane much?
smoke their eyes crossed,
And how does that make any sense?
spend money they don't have like a bottomless credit card,
Who do you think I am? George Bush?
get hitched after a one-night stand in Vegas,
Right...
divorce after things get tough,
Probably.
let their kids do whatever they want,
Nto whatever, just more than you.
spend no time together as a family,
That, mister Dogen, is a lie.
blame the government when their lives turn to shit
No. It's my fault my life is shit, not the man who destroyed the world economy.
and like to fix their problems with duct tape.

redblog5-759068.jpg

Way to assume Dogen.

Kk_s

Who said the sex was unprotected? There is a risk of getting pregnant even with a condom on or taking pills.

And you are completely right, she is an Adult. Therefore she can get a Abortion with her ADULT decision.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
You assume that condoms and pills are 100%. They aren't. There are cases when it just fails. You can be as careful as you want but there is still a chance. You make it sound like having the baby is her punishment, which is very disgusting to imply.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Lifeline: Who the hell said I'm talking to you? I'm talking to the people who do do those things, then I'm not talking to you, am I?

Who said the sex was unprotected? There is a risk of getting pregnant even with a condom on or taking pills.

And you are completely right, she is an Adult. Therefore she can get a Abortion with her ADULT decision.
Of course but that chance is very minimal.
My sister then again got pregnant on the pill, but they chose to keep the baby even though it was a surprise and it's the greatest thing that's ever happened to my family.
So frankly, I'll never understand the logic (or rather, cop-out) that is abortion.

You make it sound like having the baby is her punishment, which is very disgusting to imply.

More like consequence for her actions, which people hardly seem to accept anymore.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
So you want her to have the baby to show her something? No. She is an adult. She has her rights. Everyone does. You cannot take away her right to an abortion. If she wants it, who are you to stop her?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Lifeline: Who the hell said I'm talking to you? I'm talking to the people who do do those things, then I'm not talking to you, am I?

I was just pointing out that that's not the way things work now.

Concerning the issue here, I say let her do what she wants Herman, it's not your place to decide.

Kk_s

Everyone takes the surprise of a pregnancy differently. Stop assuming that everyone wants to have a child or go through birth to give it up for adoption.

Firagex

That's the way it works now.

The incoming fucks of this generation like to kill fetuses, have sex with anything with a heartbeat, marry their cousins, destroy capitalism, drink themselves silly, beat the shit out of people they don't like, drive 150mph on neighborhood streets, smoke their eyes crossed, spend money they don't have like a bottomless credit card, get hitched after a one-night stand in Vegas, divorce after things get tough, let their kids do whatever they want, spend no time together as a family, blame the government when their lives turn to shit and like to fix their problems with duct tape.

And if you don't like doing any of that, you're a lame, amish conservative.

Well I'm neither of those people, I'm just an average kid who likes average things. Their is no point in being concerned with how people treat themselves and others. The way people live will not be changed by speeches or laws, people do whatever they want. I look out for my family, friends, and myself. Sorry if the issue got a little heated.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
More like consequence for her actions, which people hardly seem to accept anymore.
How exactly is putting a baby you don't want up for adoption accepting the consequences? If anything you're only making it someone else's problem.

Awards
The adoption system is incredibly inefficient and notorious for inflicting psychological damage on the children involved. Most of these kids spend their entire lives drifting in and out of foster homes every few months, often being severely neglected in favor of any biological children the parents may have, if not abused altogether. Whatever your stance on abortion is (personally I am pro-choice) I would have to seriously question the morality of any person who would subject any human being to that sort of life.

Is abortion a cruel procedure? Only if euthanasia is also a cruel procedure. In this very specific context, I don't define life by any sort of biological factors -- if you have no interpersonal relationships, no thoughts, no ability to affect your environment, then you are not alive in any real sense of the word. That seems to describe a fetus quite well, doesn't it? With that in mind, I think killing a chimpanzee is more reprehensible than having an abortion.

But now I'll get back to the actual subject of the thread. The fact is, it's a little more nuance than "bigger family is always better". Nobody in this thread, myself included, knows anything about your family's structure, socioeconomic situation, history, belief system, or anything else that might be used to persuade them one way or another. What I can assume is that your mother has her reasons for seeking an abortion and that you probably ought to respect them.

EDIT:
Just noticed that your dad is the one pressing for an abortion and not necessarily your mom, but I don't think my post makes any less sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back