• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who has played Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I would like to know who has already at least played it like once or so on here. I haven't at all cuz i dont have a computer *cries*, but so i can ask people who have later about things on it, who has played it? or plans on it before its north american release?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I played the english demo thats about it. Yeah thats right my gamestop had 3 dollars demos for the game, there probably the hugest gamestop people who are in lvoe with KH.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
a demo! you got to play, a DEMO!

Man, i want to download a demo onto mine and keep it forever! till the game comes out that is

Dannie

:eek: I'll try to get an english demo
Anyhow, played the Japanese Rom; and god, I'm hooked to it lol

Lolita

Dear You
;o;

I want to play it badly ughh. Semptember 29 is a bit of a while from now, but I guess I can wait.
I never wanted to play the japanese version. D: I wouldnt understand what the hale is going on.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
My copy should be here next week, but I have already watched the walkthrough on youtube too ^^; I just decided I wasn't patient enough to wait anymore >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back