• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dad wants wife to get an abortion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herman Melville

I don't want my mom to get hurt by getting an abortion, so please give me good reasons to inform my family why we should increase our family in size (aka not get an abortion and keep the baby).

Thanks.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
How old are you parents, maybe it's because they are getting older and can't take care of another child while they get older, or they just don't have the money to support another kid?

Firagex

I'm am totally against abortions. A family that is bigger is a family that is happier. Please do not let your Mother get an abortion, beg her if you have to. Just because it's legal, doesn't make it right.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'm am totally against abortions. A family that is bigger is a family that is happier. Please do not let your Mother get an abortion, beg her if you have to. Just because it's legal, doesn't make it right.

what are you? amish?

Awards
tell them

the baby will increase your family's income

your parents will have more time for you

everybody will be happier

none of your siblings will ever get left alone at home when the family goes on vacation, requiring them to set an assortment of hilarious traps to deter a duo of pesky bandits

Last edited:

Kk_s

^lolwhut?

It should be your parents problem and decision, not your's.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Your mother can do whatever she wants with her body. If she doesn't want to have the baby for good reasons, let her. You have no right to stop her.

Firagex. Watch Jon and Kate Plus 8. Seriously.

Firagex

Your mother can do whatever she wants with her body. If she doesn't want to have the baby for good reasons, let her. You have no right to stop her.

Firagex. Watch Jon and Kate Plus 8. Seriously.

no thanks.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
What are you talking about, what the Hell does that have to do with being Amish? You don't agree abortion is a cruel procedure?.........Amish?!
That's the way it works now.

The incoming fucks of this generation like to kill fetuses, have sex with anything with a heartbeat, marry their cousins, destroy capitalism, drink themselves silly, beat the shit out of people they don't like, drive 150mph on neighborhood streets, smoke their eyes crossed, spend money they don't have like a bottomless credit card, get hitched after a one-night stand in Vegas, divorce after things get tough, let their kids do whatever they want, spend no time together as a family, blame the government when their lives turn to shit and like to fix their problems with duct tape.

And if you don't like doing any of that, you're a lame, amish conservative.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Why not? It perfectly says that having a big family doesn't mean happiness. There is no reason to deny her an abortion. Though, how is it a cruel procedure? Who is it hurting?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
but isn't gripping-then-snipping just as sinful as an abortion?
Says who and what?
You're not killing anything. You do know that it simply blocks semen flow out of the penis, right?
Therefore you're not actually creating a human baby, right?

Why not? It perfectly says that having a big family doesn't mean happiness. There is no reason to deny her an abortion. Though, how is it a cruel procedure? Who is it hurting?
The baby and the mother?
If she was so ready to do it she wouldn't have hesitated; the father wouldn't need to pressure her.
You don't seem to realize abortion carries emotional weight.

And traumatize the baby that they will never know who their real parents are. BRILLIANT!

Traumatize the baby? There are people who want kids but can't have them, you know. Solves both problems.
Lots of kids, especially my friend, are adopted and very happy with their parents and lives. One of my friends was adopted from Malaysia and he would still be there had it not been for adoptive parents.

But you're all fucking hippies so who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back