• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Least favorite worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Least Favorite World?

• Pride Lands

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Land of Dragons

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • Atlantica

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Port Royal

Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
I'm really interested to see what people's least favorite world is from KH2

Mine is the Pride Lands because you have to fight as a Lion, which is really hard to me

rascus213

Mine is the Pride Lands because you have to fight as a Lion, which is really hard to me

i love the pl (big lion king fan) but they couldve done a better job with it (played the story in like 5 min wtf....)

same thing with potc, great movie, horrible job with the world

but my least fav would probably be beasts castle, just nvr clicked with me

Auron

Missing an eye
I'm a big Lion King fan too, but the world failed in every aspect

Beast's Castle was one of my favorites though, the big dog Heartless, and Xaldin!

rascus213

I'm a big Lion King fan too, but the world failed in every aspect

Beast's Castle was one of my favorites though, the big dog Heartless, and Xaldin!

yes horrible fail with pridelands
i used to cry watching simba walk triumphantly up pride rock
but without the king of pride rock score going(there was actually no music at all) it put shame to the movie
and when mufasa came it sounded like a space ship....

the xaldin fight was the only thing that made beast castle for me, other than that it was just an average world....

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

it's one of the easiest places to level up PLUS best one of the best Disney world boss fights (see Earthshaker).

there was really any world i harbored a major dislike towards.

well, i was DISAPPOINTED with the way TWTNW turned out, but that's a different story.

Rondo

Not even going to count Atlantica, since...well, yeah.
But I haaaaaaated Port Royal. I hated the undead pirates and the fact you could only harm them in the light, and the world just didn't fit in at all with the rest of the game.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Atlantica was ok in KH1 but in KH2 it failed...alot, i liked how they added Timeless River and Disney Castle in KH2, although Hallow Bastion was ok in KH2 it was better in KH1, it was bigger had better backround music and was a puzzle with the lift stops witch is fun to me if you like a challange.

I didn't think Port Royal was that bad i was actually really surprised the took a real movie animated it and got away with it in the story line of KH2, Just goes to show how awsome Square is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back