• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs having another story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what character or thing should be in the new scenario if there is one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
ok....

how about sora's and riku's kid point of view?

unliikely, they have nothing to contribute to the story besides that Terra chooses Riku to weild Kingdom Key.

Omni Chaos' idea or a Mickey scenario seem to be the two most likely canidates for a 4th scenario.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
nah wouldnt really play into the story i think DS is more likely it i just said MX cus someone else said it first
and btw i was the first one that mentioned DS being the 4th scenario lol but idc

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
aqua fights DS while the others are fighting MX

I've always thought Aqua would fight DS during the final battle...

then aqua defeats him but gets damaged and cant fight

I'm thinking more along the lines of Aqua dying...

then ven is fighting MX

Yeah, except the final battle will probably be after the secret ending. That being said, I don't think Ven is in any position to help fight...

by terras side but youre playing as ven and when you get him half way ven gets froze

You realize that the secret ending is a scene, right? Not the actual final battle.

and you defeat him as a team with reaction commands being the finisher and bwala another scenario gets opened hopefully being MX or DS

I really doubt VAT will win. Even if you beat the fight, I think VAT will fail at defeating MX. And, like I said, I believe that the fourth scenario will be the final battle.

=D what do you guys think?

I don't like it. =/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I just remember something, Xigbar said that someone was talking back to Xemnas in the room of sleep, yet all that was in there was Aqua's armor and keyblade. What could have talked to Xemnas?

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
hmm but ik thats not the final battle i ment the battle with them i was just saying, and well i just wanted it to be like the scene, though ven could also get like thrown off, but i dont think that the character creator would fit in kh though
remember when i said that when a keyblade returns to its original form when the presence of its owner is away well what if her presence got absorbed into the keyblade and this is sooooo off topic xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
hmm but ik thats not the final battle i ment the battle with them i was just saying, and well i just wanted it to be like the scene, though ven could also get like thrown off, but i dont think that the character creator would fit in kh though
remember when i said that when a keyblade returns to its original form when the presence of its owner is away well what if her presence got absorbed into the keyblade and this is sooooo off topic xD

What if it was the keyblade talking? Does this mean a keyblade is in a way a type of living being?

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
well of course remember final form? the keyblades fought by themselves and anyways yeah but i think bbs doesnt have keychains because there were no special requirements and the lesson that made them include keychains being that the keyblade didnt make the warrior the warrior made the keyblade =D lol ik uscky idea but i think the keyblade that aqua had sealed her soul inside off topic again
but i can totally see DS being unlockable i also think that DS is just taking a cover as MX's apprentice but is serving both sides *but actually being the chasers master lol* that would be a surprising but yet possible twist, which then opens up the possibilities that MX isnt real? or is just using MX to test the chasers and terra and his darkness powers

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
well of course remember final form? the keyblades fought by themselves and anyways yeah but i think bbs doesnt have keychains because there were no special requirements and the lesson that made them include keychains being that the keyblade didnt make the warrior the warrior made the keyblade =D lol ik uscky idea but i think the keyblade that aqua had sealed her soul inside off topic again
but i can totally see DS being playable

In that case........What if the keyblades have something done to them that causes them to become unbirths. If they are living beings then they have to be created/born. Taking away the thing that makes them live would cause them to become unbirths....interesting.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
hmm nah i dont see that happening and bye! ttyl
ok read my post again i edited but then my comp screwed up lol
awww now its not so popular anymore this is the longest thread ive had o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back