• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Sora's choice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

Ever wonder if Sora choice was to keep the momories of the castle?Would he know more about the 0rg and Roxas?Would the story be way different if he choose the castle memories?Tell me what you think?...

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Ever wonder if Sora choice was to keep the momories of the castle?Would he know more about the 0rg and Roxas?Would the story be way different if he choose the castle memories?Tell me what you think?...
it certainly would.When he sees org XIII in hollow bastion he'd be like "you guys suck, i already beat two of you."

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
He wouldn't remember Kairi. ;______; And that would make me sad.

Besides, even if was in Hollow Bastion, when he met Leon and the gang, it would be like "LOL I'M SORA WE'VE NEVER MET BEFORE WHAT'S YOUR NAME? =D"

Sora would have to reintroduce himself to everyone. >.> AGAIN.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
He wouldn't remember Kairi. ;______; And that would make me sad.

Besides, even if was in Hollow Bastion, when he met Leon and the gang, it would be like "LOL I'M SORA WE'VE NEVER MET BEFORE WHAT'S YOUR NAME? =D"

Sora would have to reintroduce himself to everyone. >.> AGAIN.
no cuz he even talked with all of them in co.The only thing he'd forgot would be kairi nad the a little stuff he did in kh I

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I expect the story would have been very different. First of all, KH2 would have begun soon after COM and there would be no 358/2 days. Sora, Donald, and Goofy probably would have met up with Diz, Mickey, and Riku not too long after Riku fought XH.

Xemnas would be trying to get both Xion and Roxas to pledge absoloute loyalty to him so he would have 2 keyblade weilders to combat SRM.

It would be a more tense situation for Organization XIII than KH2 was. Roxas and Xion would probably refuse to join with Sora but may later on help him defeat Xemnas once they discovered how evil Xemnas was. Axel would of course follow Roxas and Xion and join Sora's team.

The organization would use Kairi as a hostage but since Sora does'nt remember her it might not bother him, however it would bother Riku and Mickey and once they explain things to Sora, he would be pissed at the organization.

So after Xemnas is killed, Kairi would be hurt that Sora forgot her and it would end as a bitter sweet game.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Even though he met Leon and the gang inside Castle Oblivion, he later forgot about them.

Everyone Sora forgot about forgot about Sora as a result, and Leon and the gang admit that they'd completely forgot about Sora until right before he showed up in Hollow Bastion in KHII. =O

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Story would be pretty different.
Though I could guess that Sora would still be wondering about Kairi since Namine already mentioned her unless he completely abandons all memory of her.

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
Hmm, intresting idea.
I'd guess:
-He'd have to meet everyone all over again.
-He wouldn't be asking where Riku was all the time
-He would probably think that the Riku-Ansem guy was his friend, since he wouldn't remember the apperence of that enemy
-He wouldn't know about the DTD, and that whole Tron thing wouldn't have happened.
-He wouldn't know how he had a Nobody
-He'd probably be asking everybody these 'Why?' questions to try and reclaim some of his old memories the old fashioned way
Yeah, there are a bunch of ways the game would differ.

sassysis10

Yeah it would be different. Riku and Kairi would have been devastated(scratch that they wouldn't have remembered him). I think Sora would have been more vunerable not remembering his past. He'd have to learn things all over again and meet people all over again. He may have went on a quest to hear his old memories to find out who he use to be. I think it would have made KH2 even more interesting.

C

Crossroads

I don't see how the game would be better when he'd just be Namine's slave basically. Doesn't sound too exciting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back