• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths: Beings Without Souls?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
You'd still be left with a corpse that would go wherever corpses go in the KH universe.
Since they would still have hearts, I don't think they would vanish to somehwere else...you'd be left with a bunch of corpses after each fight o_O

Zeagal

Lick It Good
We know that doesn't happen for sure, but I remember hearing something about the body and heart going somewhere when a person dies, but it's probably something fan made so I don't know. I doubt they would die, no one's really died in KH yet anyways.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
no one's really died in KH yet anyways.
Ansem the Wise
url

Clowde

Since they would still have hearts, I don't think they would vanish to somehwere else...you'd be left with a bunch of corpses after each fight o_O

In KH2 when ever we killed a nobody, were we left with a bunch of bodies? No. Its the same thing.

The first sounds like the nobodies, but either way I think this proves the theory wrong as far as Unbirths evolving into the Heartless go.

Ummm.

Ansem Report 3
The shadows that crawl beneath the castle... Are they the people who lost their hearts, or incarnations of darkness? Or something entirely beyond my imagination?
All my knowledge has provided no answer. One thing I am sure of is that they are entirely devoid of emotion. Perhaps further study will unlock the mysteries of the heart.
Fortunately, there is no shortage of test samples. They are multiplying underground even as I write this report. They still need a name. Those who lack hearts... I will call them the Heartless.

Not nobodies. Heartless. Nobodies aren't mentioned in this game until Ansem Report 13.

Ansem Report 13
When the heart casts away the body, where does the body go?
Heart and soul are separate, and the soul remains in the body. But can we assume that the remaining body and soul perish?
Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless, the body disappears.
Or does that apply solely to this realm? Could other beings similar to the Heartless exist in another realm?
If we take that to be the case, then there must be another form of oneself elsewhere.
An existence neither of darkness nor of light. An in-between existence. Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.
This mystery cannot be easily resolved. The relationship between the heart and the body is a complex one.
But since we exist in this realm, our counterparts of another realm must not be existent.
Therefore I shall call them...
"The Nobodies."

Therefore. It was heartless he created. Cause if it was nobodies he created in the first place he wouldn't be asking where the bodies go...

I agree with the theory except for the evolution bit. I believed Xehanort changed the way nature acts when he sparked the creation of the first pureblood. Causing the creation process of unbirths to yield different results. Rather then get an unbirth we get a heartless and a nobody.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Debatable, only one we've actually seen die would be Repliku and maybe...yeah.

@Clowde: Oh okay, I see what you mean the shadows in the other report made it sound nobodyish.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
In KH2 when ever we killed a nobody, were we left with a bunch of bodies? No. Its the same thing.
When a heartless without a nobody dies, its heart flutters off into a different realm where its body and soul are waiting. If a heartless with a nobody dies, its heart lies in a state of suspension, waiting for its nobody to be defeated so its body and soul can join it.

Basically, the body and soul of a nobody doesn't simply vanish from existence, but it vanishes to wherever its heart is (or if its heart is still a heartless, the nobody gets consumed by darkness).

It's in Another Report, part 8.
Kingdom Hearts Another Report - Secret Report XIII Translation - KH-Vids.Net Forum

These bodies, however, still have hearts to give them existence.

Aria

braver by the minute
Wow I really like this theory- it makes sense. And there aren't loopholes like in other unbirth theories. Nicley done

Clowde

When a heartless without a nobody dies, its heart flutters off into a different realm where its body and soul are waiting. If a heartless with a nobody dies, its heart lies in a state of suspension, waiting for its nobody to be defeated so its body and soul can join it.

Basically, the body and soul of a nobody doesn't simply vanish from existence, but it vanishes to wherever its heart is (or if its heart is still a heartless, the nobody gets consumed by darkness).

It's in Another Report, part 8.
Kingdom Hearts Another Report - Secret Report XIII Translation - KH-Vids.Net Forum

These bodies, however, still have hearts to give them existence.

I know of all that. And what im saying is that the Heart would return to Kingdom Hearts, and the body would simply disappear, or it'll go to that realm where the nobody's body goes.

Allister Rose

French Lover
To you even the evolution makes sense?

are you trying to insult me? or actually trying to argue. Just because i dont agree with your theory, doesn't mean you should search for my opinion on other unbirth theories

C

Crossroads

Man that's two theories I really like. The one with replicas and now this one. This one actually is the best I've seen so far. I hope this one is true. Darkness being a life force... just the way that sounds kicks ass.

Clowde

are you trying to insult me? or actually trying to argue. Just because i dont agree with your theory, doesn't mean you should search for my opinion on other unbirth theories

No stupid. He's asking if you believe the part about evolution.

He also said this theory is good, so it's not like he's saying his is better.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Wow you must have a very big ego thinking I'd waste my time doing something like that. I was honestly wondering if you even agreed with the part about the unbirths evolving into the heartless naturally. Even though it's pretty much been proved wrong I still am curious.

C

Crossroads

Wow you must have a very big ego thinking I'd waste my time doing something like that. I was honestly wondering if you even agreed with the part about the unbirths evolving into the heartless naturally. Even though it's pretty much been proved wrong I still am curious.

If that's not insulting someone I don't know what is.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Depends how you read it, no, i dont believe in the evolution, sorry. i thought you were asking me about literal evolution. but no i only like the theory to a degree. Still...i'm curious to know how it's disproven. i still believe soul's are somehow involved with BBS,..

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Clowde a while back snapped out quotes from the ansem reports in KH1 where he actually invented heartless both pure blood and emblem. That's how the evolution part is disproved.

C

Crossroads

Clowde a while back snapped out quotes from the ansem reports in KH1 where he actually invented heartless both pure blood and emblem. That's how the evolution part is disproved.

He didn't invent the pure blood heartless did he? I thought they have always been?

Wait if they've always been then that disproves the evolution part...:p

Well which Ansem report was it out of curiosity? I don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back