• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

duelwielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

ok this is the last thing im gonna say.

.theres a condition to weilding keyblades besides having a strong heart that we dont kno about yet.

.we dont kno how keyblades are created or why.

.we dont know why some of them have keychains and others dont.

.and we dont know the real condition to being able to dualweild keyblades.

now what i DO know:

.the only dualweilding nomura has talked about is soras and roxas.

.apparently the relationship between them has something to do with it and also xehanorts memory.

.all this crap will be answered in BBS so i can get on with my life.

Skykh

riku had xehanorts heart within him (aka XH) ..the way that all this duel-wielding stuff ties into birth by sleep is because of xehanort ..whether you wanna believe it or not terra and/or mx are a part of the apprentice xheanort in some way ..making xehanort have ties to the keyblade whether he knew it or not ..his heart was worthy and that is fact ..his heart opened up the keyhole to radiant garden without even using a keyblade ..most likely due to a memory of the keyblade that lay dormant within in ..

regardless tho ..the likelyhood of apprentice xehanort's heart having ties to a keyblade is extremely high ..and when he split himself into a heartless and nobody ..those ties would still be within his heart even as a heartless (which is essentially what a heartless is) ..and when ansem kind of invaded riku ..riku had two hearts, the heart of xehanort and himself, inside of his own body ..

all riku really needed to do was create a keychain (which happens through memories) to give the keyblade laying dormant within xehanort's heart a form ..which he did ..he used memories of kairi to create the keychain that gave the other keyblade a form ..all of this created the gayblade that kairi used ..technically it was formed through riku ..and is his.. also meaning that by creting it ..he was duel-wielding

U mean riku can creat a keyblade through Xehanort heartless? I don't understand that part if xehanort can use keyblade through his memories why he not use it?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
U mean riku can creat a keyblade through Xehanort heartless? I don't understand that part if xehanort can use keyblade through his memories why he not use it?

yes ..xehanort the apprentice will undoutably have ties to the keyblade ...most likely laying dormant within him ..when he sepereated himself ..that was all transfered to XH becuase XH is in essence ..xehanort's heart ..riku had that heart within him ..and through the use of memories he had of kairi ..he brought that keyblade into a usable form ..

why riku didnt use it is simple ..because of kairi needed to protect or herself?..and riku gave it to her to fight

if you meant why didnt xehanort himself use it? ..we dont really know ..he may very well have used it but from the information we've been given thus far ..Xehanort had amnesia ..meaning he couldnt remember anything ..his memories were probly unattainable and deep within his heart ..

Your saying that he used Xehanort's heart to dual wield with Kairi. But Xehanort's heart isnt even in Riku at that time, at least, not anymore.

first of all ..he didnt due-wield with kairi? ..he brought the second keyblade to a usable form ..he simply gave it to her to use? ..

YouTube - Kairi Gets Her Keyblade

umm looks to me like xehanort's heart was inside of him at that point? ..his presnece is still within riku until the artifical kingdom hearts explodes and purifies riku

Alex999

i think what he means is why he never used it before. against roxas for example for when he was obviously losing.
and how did he gain the knowledge about the dormant keyblade? and if thats how he got it then he would know about xehanort being a keyblade master right? idk man theres alot of holes with what your saying. not that i got anything better but still

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i think what he means is why he never used it before. against roxas for example for when he was obviously losing.

if youre talking about when sora fights roxas, that technically never happend

and how did he gain the knowledge about the dormant keyblade? and if thats how he got it then he would know about xehanort being a keyblade master right? idk man theres alot of holes with what your saying. not that i got anything better but still

he didnt have the knowledge, it was subconsious ..just because another persons heart is within you ..it doesnt mean you have all of their memories at your disposal? ..we see this when kairi was inside of soraa?

he didnt know though so even if xehanort is a wielder ..he wouldnt know ..which by they way ..NO ONE knows ..xehanort had no concious memories of the keyblade ..his heart was worthy ..and he does have connections to the keyblade ..but we dont actually no if he had figured out his connection or wielded one at ll

you just contradicted yourself. explain how sora can dual weild then.

i can ..but id be spoiling days for you if you havnt played it

and also ..dont double post on purpose

Alex999

if youre talking about when sora fights roxas, that technically never happend

he didnt have the knowledge, it was subconsious ..just because another persons heart is within you ..it doesnt mean you have all of their memories at your disposal? ..we see this when kairi was inside of soraa?

he didnt know though so even if xehanort is a wielder ..he wouldnt know ..which by they way ..NO ONE knows ..xehanort had no concious memories of the keyblade ..his heart was worthy ..and he does have connections to the keyblade ..but we dont actually no if he had figured out his connection or wielded one at ll

i can ..but id be spoiling days for you if you havnt played it

and also ..dont double post on purpose

sry about the double post, anyways, i know all about days. your still making no sense to me.

also. that still doesnt explain how he pulled a keyblade out of nothing or how he knew he could if there were no memories of it. and about kairi being chosen by the keyblade what does that have to do with dualweilding? why would that matter anyways seeing as how she can weild a keyblade just fine?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
sry about the double post, anyways, i know all about days. your still making no sense to me.

roxas was able to duel-weild because of xion.. sora was able to duel-weild becuase of roxas ..i really cant elaborte more if that isnt enough for becuase i have no idea how to make a spolier tag thing ..and i dont wanna go into detials about days when there's people who havnt played it ..

also. that still doesnt explain how he pulled a keyblade out of nothing or how he knew he could if there were no memories of it.

if youre talking about sora ..youre answer is above

and about kairi being chosen by the keyblade what does that have to do with dualweilding? why would that matter anyways seeing as how she can weild a keyblade just fine?

idk what youre talking about here ..if the heart has no connections to a keyblade what so ever ..there would be no memories ..no NOTHING to go by and no way to attain the use of a keyblade .. when kairi's heart was in sora .. and even if it were now ..that would still hold true ..

that last statement has nothing to do with anything ..the fact that she can weild on on her own when riku gives her one has nothing to do with when her heart is in sora or sora duel-wielding

Alex999

agh ok lets see here, ill try to be as detailed as i can.

let me start of by asking you a question. can you tell me your conditions on what you think you need to dualweild? and try not leave any specifics out. i want to know exactly.

Last edited:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
agh ok lets see here, ill try to be as detailed as i can.

let me start of by asking you a question. can you tell me your conditions on what you think you need to dualweild?

it depends on the circumstances ..we've seen riku dual-wield only through the presence of xehanorts heart within him ..and sora's case is due to mostly to memories ..but its complicated in his case ..and we cant be certain as to whether another heart being within him is why hes capable until the events of BBS ..evidence suggests its both with sora though

to answer your question though
either A)there needs to be another heart within a persons body (meaning 2 hearts) ..both of which having memories of the keyblade or (at least one) having been chosen by a keyblade ..or b)strictly through memories ..

Clowde

I think ill wait till after i play Days till a start making theories. It seems Days does hold some required knowledge in this dealwielding topic.

>____>

dum0dum

imagieaty its a cross between reality and my imagi
i'll say a few things
1. oromis your two keys +two hearts is completely bogus, roxas and xion are great examples of this they both have no heart and don't anyone say roxas does because then he wouldn't be a nobody he would be a whole person

2. xion and roxas have no memories of ever having a keyblade besides there memories of there own existence if a person got a keyblade through memories then don't yah think half the people in the kh universe would be running around whacking and picking locks with them. roxas only gets memories of becausee diz had him connected to sora's memory regenerator

3. riku got rid of xehenorts's heart in com or early khII he has his own darkness now that he controls and it obey's him thats why he is awesome

4. riku and sora don't duel wield because it goes against there current fighting style its a new consept they barely know anything about

5. anyone with a keyblade can duel wield.

sorry if I sound harsh

Edit: and I just thought of something sora duel wields in his drive forms without 2 hearts

Alex999

it depends on the circumstances ..we've seen riku dual-wield only through the presence of xehanorts heart within him ..and sora's case is due to mostly to memories ..but its complicated in his case ..and we cant be certain as to whether another heart being within him is why hes capable until the events of BBS ..evidence suggests its both with sora though

to answer your question though
either A)there needs to be another heart within a persons body (meaning 2 hearts) ..both of which having memories of the keyblade or (at least one) having been chosen by a keyblade ..or b)strictly through memories ..

mm ok, now i agree with you as far as ven having to do something with roxas and sora being able to dualweild. about xion, without going to much into it because of spoilers. all those memories were soras originally to begin with. besides gaining her keyblade i cant see how he GAINED the ability to dualweild.

about the memories overall, im almost sure that their connections to keyblades is purely on what form they take and not rly about dualweilding at all.

xehanort and riku, a little skeptical but mostly good points on this. cant say yes or no because we still really dont kno about xehanort himself being a keyblade master.

now another question for you, does your theory include needing to actually have another keyblade? or just those conditions and it is possible to do it with just one?

Clowde

i'll say a few things
1. oromis your two keys +two hearts is completely bogus, roxas and xion are great examples of this they both have no heart and don't anyone say roxas does because then he wouldn't be a nobody he would be a whole person

2. xion and roxas have no memories of ever having a keyblade besides there memories of there own existence if a person got a keyblade through memories then don't yah think half the people in the kh universe would be running around whacking and picking locks with them. roxas only gets memories of becausee diz had him connected to sora's memory regenerator

3. riku got rid of xehenorts's heart in com or early khII he has his own darkness now that he controls and it obey's him thats why he is awesome

4. riku and sora don't duel wield because it goes against there current fighting style its a new consept they barely know anything about

sorry if I sound harsh

That isn't true. If the piece of Xehanort's Heartless was ever truly destroyed it was when AtW's machine exploded, turning Riku back to his original form. So it is possible that Riku was using XH to dual wield.

Roxas doesn't need a heart to wield a keyblade for his keyblade is made of memories...

And what bulllshit, Sora duel wields like a fucking master. New fighting style my arse...

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i'll say a few things

you my friend, are what people would consider a fool

see above ..and play days before you say things like that

he had control over the darkness ..not XH ..whenever he called upon the power of darkness he took the form of XH because that's where he got the power from? he isnt rid of XH until the artifical kh explodes

play kh2 and get out from under your rock

5. anyone with a keyblade can duel wield.

why hasnt mickey then

Alex999

That isn't true. If the piece of Xehanort's Heartless was ever truly destroyed it was when AtW's machine exploded, turning Riku back to his original form. So it is possible that Riku was using XH to dual wield.

Roxas doesn't need a heart to wield a keyblade for his keyblade is made of memories...

And what bulllshit, Sora duel wields like a fucking master. New fighting style my arse...

lol very funny but yes all correct. he did say sry if he sounded harsh......

which i think he did considering most of that was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back