• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Plot Hole (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narxus

I read somewhere that that Xion was a replica of sora made by vexen from soras leaked memories. however soras memories didnt start leaking until he was asleep, wich didnt happen until after the CO members were already dead, and yet they were all present when Xion joined the Organization.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
I read somewhere that that Xion was a replica of sora made by vexen from soras leaked memories. however soras memories didnt start leaking until he was asleep, wich didnt happen until after the CO members were already dead, and yet they were all present when Xion joined the Organization.
I hope you didnt read this from Wiki...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I think it was more, Xemnas' idea to create her, but Vexen is the one who did it. I mean Vexen did make Riku Replica, so why not Xion? Also, Xion appears to turn into ice when she dies. Proof of Vexen?

But anyway, Xion was created from Sora's memories that Xemnas obtained when he fought Sora in KH Final Mix at Hollow Bastion.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
i agree with zero sora.she turns into ice when she dies!so it musta been vexen

-_-

Xemnas got memories from Sora when he fought him at Hallow Bastion, and he told Vexen to use them to make a Sora clone, but it looked like Kairi, becuase that was his strongest memory, and they introduced her before the members went off to Castle Oblivion

Awards
Xion was a generic doll up until the days of Chain of Memories. Then, when Sora's memories started leaking out, Roxas started to see her in the semblance of Sora's strongest memory, Kairi.

i agree with zero sora.she turns into ice when she dies!so it musta been vexen
It's not ice. Ice has a bluish hue in KH. I'd say, if anything, it's crystals, which would go along well with the whole memory theme.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Not as strong as Kairi, also, she pertained the memories of others. Mostly, she was a Kairi cosplay, witha screwed wig, but Xigbar saw Ven. Saix just saw a girl in a hood. Who knows what everybosy else saw, but it explains why she, um, chamges appearance according to Roxas.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Not as strong as Kairi, also, she pertained the memories of others. Mostly, she was a Kairi cosplay, witha screwed wig, but Xigbar saw Ven. Saix just saw a girl in a hood. Who knows what everybosy else saw, but it explains why she, um, chamges appearance according to Roxas.

Though its true, this may be one of the most confusing things I've ever heard. I don't like Xion :(
I would assume, though, that all the other members see her hooded as well

krexia

Translator
Awards
Xion was a generic doll up until the days of Chain of Memories. Then, when Sora's memories started leaking out, Roxas started to see her in the semblance of Sora's strongest memory, Kairi.
Yeah, this. Xion was made as a blank doll to reflect Roxas' abilities through interactions with him. It was never the Organisation's intent for her to have Sora's real memories, that was an unintended side effect that indeed only started happening after the events of CoM.

A

Azrael

Xemnas thought the idea and Vexen executed it in forming Xion.

He probably used the memories leaked from Sora when he confronted him in Final Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back