• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yami Bakura was cool, but Marik had the rod. He could make anyone his bitch. But Yami Bakura was cooler in the egypt arc.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Are you telling me there was not already a thread about YUGIOH in these forums? Dear God what the hell!

BTW, I love yugioh. I hate all the new ones though like GX and capsule or whatever. Omgod I love yugioh abridged series, <3

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
The one where the main character duels Jack?

No.

Are you telling me there was not already a thread about YUGIOH in these forums? Dear God what the hell!

BTW, I love yugioh. I hate all the new ones though like GX and capsule or whatever. Omgod I love yugioh abridged series, <3

There was one but, I can't find it.

Little Kuriboh made me renew my interest in the series again.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Yugioh First series was te best I pretty much saw all of it excpet for when they go to the past in Egypt and when they have weird capsule duels or something and Orichalcum was really good. But the best/worst part was when Joey faced Marik and almost died.

Yugioh GX watched a first couple of episodes when it was out but I lost track of it and never really watched it and it made no sense either way. But the Academy thing was a good idea but they messed it up. And the other good thing was the Elemental Hero cards.

5D's is second its pretty good even though im only at the prison where Yusei uses the gramps deck to duel the blue haired spikey guy and since I watched 4Kids I jumped to the Tournament and saw that Yusei beats the blue haired guy and he throws a spike at the guy with the metal arm. Yusei beats the Psychic girl and Jack I think but idk cause they were in space somehow and the signers were there and Yusei used a card that made him win i think. But yeah overall

1. Original Yu-Gi-Oh!
2. Yugioh 5D's
3. Yugioh GX

Sounds pretty nerdy but thats my opinion.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Anybody watched the latest episode of 5D? And NO, I don't mean the latest dub episode.

I just did. Most epic final showdown ever, I mean, holyshit. Fucking three-way speed duel in mid-air whilst fighting a really buff Godwin.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I just did. Most epic final showdown ever, I mean, holyshit. Fucking three-way speed duel in mid-air whilst fighting a really buff Godwin.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

THANK YOU!

But yea, pretty interesting 3 on 1 duel. Even tho Crow isn't a Signer, he got my respect. I don't why I didn't noticed that Godwin's shirt had the Condor geoglyph all this time.

Btw, like your sig. Carly was so awesome. I'm kinda hoping that she will be revived but, I doubt they will bring her back.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Crow is like the Joey of 5D's, plus Aki doesn't have a bike so. And I always noticed the condor on his chest, but I thought it was just having to due with his obsession with the Incas; but had a feeling it had to do with him being the fifth Signer. Apparently I was quite wrong. I also hope his Sun and Moon Dragons get printed as real cards, because they seem like they'd be fun to use.

And yees, Cinollex does the best sigs. The stuff she can do with a single image. Though I do hope she comes back somehow. Kiryu, despite a bit of reformation before he dies, was still an ass outside of hating Yusei. Misty, Bommer, Demak I guess, and even Rudger are kinda redeemable though.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Yea, I can see Misty, Bommer and Demak being revived and never be seen again but, I will admit Kiryu should not be revived. He had one of the coolest decks but, the guy was an asshole.

I also hope in the next arc, Aki gets a duel runner.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, I don't want this plce to fizzle out in my wanting for some productive Yugioh talks.

Anyone see the new season of 5D's? I am personally a little pissed that Aki is getting shafted to a background character, because she was so badass in the first two, and that there's a very hard implimented trio of Yusei, Jack, and Crow. But maybe this could change later, even though there is the looming foreshadowing of another God-like trio of enemy monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back