• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven,terra's, and aquas keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
Specifically, Ven's and Aqua's look like mechanical versions of Keyblades we've seen.

Ven's looks something similar to a mix between Two Across and the Kingdom Key. I can't remember exactly which Keyblade Aqua's looks like, but I know I've seen something similar before.

Terra's doesn't look much like any of the Keyblades we've seen so far.
i think aquas keyblade looks like a reversed oblivion lol
oh srry my bad for double posting the khi server turned off so i coulldnt go back and check i thought someone else posted o.o

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I thought it looked somewhat of a reversed model of the KK, but I suppose Oblivion suits it as well.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/darksundome/photos/Personal%20Keyblades/Oblivion.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1111/380353-aqua_s_keyblade_super.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/24/10627-Kingdom_Key_super.png[/IMG]

All three look different, but I see more of a similarity to the KK mainly based on how the spikes of the crown at the end go. The inside of Aqua's almost forms a similar crown and the spikes on hers go in not out. Oblivion is too lopsided to be compared to Aqua's.

Allister Rose

French Lover
when i see ven's keyblade, it doesnt look anything what the actual one i've seenin the gameplay.

its black and the little bit of the handle that look's like kingdom key isnt really that round. its more square and more darker....but whatever

Zeagal

Lick It Good
[IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1936/84888962wh3.jpg[/IMG]
The one we have looks close enough to this one.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Maybe all 3 of the keyblades are really bad looking prototypes or fake copies of the way to dawn kk and the one mickey has *forgot what it was called* .-. there is most likely going to be something about those keyblades in the story that might be significant why they look the way they do and why they have keyblades that look mechanical in the video but in game play *correct me if I am wrong* they use the regular keyblades. Might explain what happened to the real ones/where they went or something like that.

All I have to say.

AND

I have no clue what you guys are talking about with gears that go together or whatever.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
: anyways i was looking at terra's keyblade and it always reminds me of like machine compressors those pumps that go up and down differently idk what they are called lol
if you turn his keyblade to the side well it looks like that

: ven's keyblades remind me of gears because of the tip and well gears help a machine work sometimes* lol

: aqua's keyblade looks like well a key lol idk how else to put it unless someone else has something else to share about her keyblade or a operating switch o.o

so i found it odd that all 3 had to go with like operatin something (again not saying its a theory)

:a machine compressor needs gears to run and a key to turn it on( or switch) i guess lets put it that way

You.

all this stuff... *has no clue what you are talking about.*

Zeagal

Lick It Good
BBS is set ten years before the events of KH1, the Way to Dawn wasn't even created yet, and as for the KK and IKK...they may or may not be around but their relations to the keyblades used by TAV are nonexistant.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
BBS is set ten years before the events of KH1, the Way to Dawn wasn't even created yet, and as for the KK and IKK...they may or may not be around but their relations to the keyblades used by TAV are nonexistant.

*shrugs* just a thought. No rudeness involved so don't take it as such but is there any written statement as such? I'm just looking at it in a different way cus they kinda look like those regular keyblades a small bit. Take off all the machinery looking junk and try and simplify it round it out a bit yeah... but the way to dawn doesn't look like it. That's why I said a bad looking copy in the first place XP. I'd rather them not be connected in anyway honestly if it is I'll probably get annoyed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back