• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

So does this whole thing with Xion mean that keyblades or keychains are made from memories?

Z

Zulkir

I don't know what you're talking about.
She lied to Roxas, saying that he didn't hurt her when he was the reason she was dying. The one thing she asks him to remember, though is that they were friends. Just as Roxas remembers her, poof, she's already gone.

How does that not add to the sadness?
Also, I'm a little uncertain of what she's talking about when she refers to Kingdom Hearts. She means her heart, right? But the thing is, Roxas is supposed to promise to let it go to Kingdom Hearts instead of Xemnas taking it. How could he keep that promise?

Hmm, It's because she said she's returning to where she wants to go. As for Kingdom Hearts, maybe she wanted it to go to the real one instead of Xemnas' fake one. TBH that was confusing as well, it was a fan translation after all.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Now this is just from what I've gathered at Gamefaqs, so you don't have to take it as truth, but I'd say that it's pretty likely since quite a few people are saying this to be so, as well as the person who first showed off the pictures of the leaked copy of 358/2 Days, who has apparently beaten the game.

Xion is supposedly a replica created from leaked memories of Sora by Xemnas, if Sora were to be useless in defeating the Heartless. Apparently she ends up getting absorbed into Roxas, giving him the ability to duel-wield.

That's pretty much it.

UPDATE:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358 2 Days CUTSCENE BEFORE XION BATTLE

Xion revealing herself to Roxas.

fixed

Spiral

Pardon me if this seems off-topic, has already been discussed, or just sounds plain stupid (I've only read up to page nine on this thread so far) but I just have a thought.
I seem to be confused on whether Xion was a clone MADE of the memories of Sora, or if she was cloned and then recieved the memories of Sora? People have been comparing her to the Riku Replica. Correct me if i'm mistaken, but didn't the Replika have a heart? a copy, but still a heart, especially judging by his death scene where Riku tells him his heart will probably go where his will go and how he is always claiming his heart is his own. If so, could that mean Xion has a heart as well? A copy of Sora's, granted, but still there.
So since everyone pretty much agrees that Roxas somehow has a heart anyway... what happened when he absorbed Xion? Did he have emotions before he absorbed her, or just after, or...? Either way if she DID have a heart, than Roxas would have gotten that too, correct?
I don't know. I must just be tired. But here's my first post on thsi forum, woohoo! c:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I thought it would be Riku who'd defeat Xion then Xion passes on her keyblade to Roxas but I guess that theory was blown up thanx to this one

Byronic Cynicism

I had a few misgivings about reading through this thread, but I'm quite pleased with what I've learned as a result of doing so.

The story turned out better than I previously thought it would.

KHfan16

Awards
wtf! that's my reaction when i saw sora i meana xion like that

hhmm, so Xion's is just A leaked memory in a puppet ah

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Sora is a weird kid. So let me get this straight... Xion is sora's memories made real. Roxas ate xion and in turn got dual weilding... I'm assuming this is why roxas left the organization? He got memories of who he thinks he is? he shoulda had memories to begin with as a nobody and blarg w/e... So that scene when Riku was telling Xion she should go back must have meant her... him... it ._. Xion going back to sora. Does anyone find Roxas to be an unfortunate part of this whole story? We all kinda assumed that Roxas held half of what sora is. >_>;;; meaning his body... but that coulda have easily meant Xion. So riku beats roxas up... and in the end roxas fuses with sora...

so... Roxas wasn't needed at all? >_>; they just needed Xion? Hang on though. It seems so ridiculous that sora can get dual weilding from roxas considering he is suppossed to be a part of him *which I am severly questioning right now* considering that the roxas we know from kh2 Nomura claimed was definitely not Ven... Just to put up a note *there really is no point in this I hate this theory but I hate being suprised later on* Roxas with sora's memories in kh2 does that make him a whole new person?

But if Ven were to be Ven before xion's memories were inserted in him and just forgot shit like xemnas did ... ehh? *just hate suprises* Idk this game is irritating me I am waiting for all the translations to come out because with this one scene it messes up alot of stuff and info have kinda thought about the KH series. Need to reshape my thoughts.

Edit/// So.... Sora's body made namine which is like sora and kairi's offspring? somehow someway Gave birth to roxas who looks too much like Ven? Made a new person out of memories being Xion....? And he ate roxas who hate Xion while Kairi ate namine. >.>;;; Who both Roxas and Namine still have consciousness inside of their "counterpart's" bodies.....

Japanese stories say what?

Last edited:

Spiral

Well I suppose Xion's memories were the reason Sora needed Roxas. But from what I saw, before Roxas absorbed Xion the memories were still being regained... But Xion was getting them? It didn't completely stop until Roxas absorbed Xion. Which would mean that he needed both of them. Clearly Xion's memories played a big part in that, of course. And Roxas needed Sora to become whole, so it wasn't really one-sided. It never really occurred to me, though, that such a big deal was made out of Roxas joining with Sora while no one cared if Namine was destroyed or not. Was it because of Xion's memories? Because Namine wasn't reall "fully" Kairi's nobody? I don't know.
The duel-wielding is said to have started after Roxas absorbed Xion, so yes, it is assumed Sora got it from him after they joined together.
I'm sorry. The rest of your post is rather confusing? Er, I'll try and answer what I think you're saying?
Roxas wasn't a new person. Xion died, he just absorbed her memories and part of her. She isn't conscious in him, she can't come out or be seen like we see Roxas in Sora and Namine in Kairi. He isn't different, really- he just gained the memories he should have had (but doesn't because of the short time he had as a nobody) and a new ability. What he learned and remembered might have altered his personality a bit (something big like that might make anyone change a little) but he isn't a new person.
And nobodies are not "offspring" so I suggest you stop thinking of them as such. They are shells.

Roxas = Sora's Nobody
Namine = Nobody made from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body
Xion = A clone of Sora that his memories are flowing into (from my understanding)

Roxas absorbed Xion. Roxas JOINED with Sora, Namine JOINED with Kairi. They are not really conscious- they can't have conversations with their somebodies, or control their body. It's hard to explain. However, sometimes glimpses of them can be seen in their somebodies, such as the ending to KH2 or when Sora is holding up the marble to the sun in Twilight Town.

No reporoduction involved. c:

Er, I don't think I helped much, but...

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Well I suppose Xion's memories were the reason Sora needed Roxas. But from what I saw, before Roxas absorbed Xion the memories were still being regained... But Xion was getting them? It didn't completely stop until Roxas absorbed Xion. Which would mean that he needed both of them. Clearly Xion's memories played a big part in that, of course. And Roxas needed Sora to become whole, so it wasn't really one-sided. It never really occurred to me, though, that such a big deal was made out of Roxas joining with Sora while no one cared if Namine was destroyed or not. Was it because of Xion's memories? Because Namine wasn't reall "fully" Kairi's nobody? I don't know.
The duel-wielding is said to have started after Roxas absorbed Xion, so yes, it is assumed Sora got it from him after they joined together.
I'm sorry. The rest of your post is rather confusing? Er, I'll try and answer what I think you're saying?
Roxas wasn't a new person. Xion died, he just absorbed her memories and part of her. She isn't conscious in him, she can't come out or be seen like we see Roxas in Sora and Namine in Kairi. He isn't different, really- he just gained the memories he should have had (but doesn't because of the short time he had as a nobody) and a new ability. What he learned and remembered might have altered his personality a bit (something big like that might make anyone change a little) but he isn't a new person.
And nobodies are not "offspring" so I suggest you stop thinking of them as such. They are shells.

Roxas = Sora's Nobody
Namine = Nobody made from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body
Xion = A clone of Sora that his memories are flowing into (from my understanding)

Roxas absorbed Xion. Roxas JOINED with Sora, Namine JOINED with Kairi. They are not really conscious- they can't have conversations with their somebodies, or control their body. It's hard to explain. However, sometimes glimpses of them can be seen in their somebodies, such as the ending to KH2 or when Sora is holding up the marble to the sun in Twilight Town.

No reporoduction involved. c:

Er, I don't think I helped much, but...

I question Roxas being a nobody since he cried >_>; *just saw the video one page before this one makes me doubt even more*

I know what nobodies are, just called Namine an offspring because she's like kairi and Sora. it took 2 of them to create her. I just see her as a freak off of sora like everything else that has to do with Sora is a freak of somesort. I consider roxas eaten because he was kinda forced to be put back. I guess namine wasn't eaten... but w/e >_> you say join I say eaten. You say absorbed I say eaten. ._.

I think they are conscious just because of the scene in KH2 right before the dragon xemnas nobody thing. When they are talking to eachother. Then again that could have been the end of their consciousness.

And I am mainly confused because I haven't seen much about it. And there isn't any subbed stuff really I haven't really kept upto date with the news for a looooong time. I thought sora's memories were leaked out. But now people are saying that it was when Xemnas sampled his memories in kh1fm. *still trying to figure out why his memories stopped comming to him in the pod* i didn't know it stop for sora after they *xion and roxas* were together. I thought it was shown before the absorbtion happened, unless I missed your point.

this will be a whole lot easier if the subs were all out x_x

Grey

I honestly don't understand a lot of this...

Sora releases his heart, his Body forms both Namine and Roxas, because Kairi's and his own (?) hearts are released.

Therefore, Roxas is Sora's Body, Namine is also Sora's Body, but from a different heart than Roxas.

Then, Sora's leaked memories go to Xion (which I'm assuming is the case, since Xion came into the story before Sora fell asleep).

Does that mean that Roxas wasn't needed at all for Sora's completion, before Xion was absorbed into him?
Roxas was just the Body, but apparently, he wasn't half-of-Sora before Xion and Roxas fused. Also, Sora had a body to use without Roxas's help--is it possible that the only thing Sora needed from Roxas was Sora's memories?

And another thing--if Sora's lost memories went to Xion, which went to Roxas, then back to Sora...how is it that Sora gained Dual-Wielding, when he regained his lost memories through Roxas? He couldn't have gained more than he lost, right?

EDIT: Also, I don't understand how Sora can only wield two Keyblades. He has his own abilities, then gets Roxas' and Xion's...if memories control Keyblade-wielding, why is it that Roxas can wield a Keyblade? I don't get this.

(Also, I want to know why Namine was absorbed into Kairi, if Namine was a part of Sora's Body. That part makes no sense.)

EDIT 2: 358/2 Days...I'm guessing the "Over-Two" aspect was Roxas and Xion. Xion entered the Organization seven days after Roxas (did she exist for six days prior to joining?), and Roxas lived six days after leaving the Organization.

Some math must be wrong, but I'm guessing the 358 stands for the number of days in the Organization, while the over-two is because Roxas and Xion are the same person.

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

I honestly don't understand a lot of this...

Sora releases his heart, his Body forms both Namine and Roxas, because Kairi's and his own (?) hearts are released.

Therefore, Roxas is Sora's Body, Namine is also Sora's Body, but from a different heart than Roxas.

Then, Sora's leaked memories go to Xion (which I'm assuming is the case, since Xion came into the story before Sora fell asleep).

Does that mean that Roxas wasn't needed at all for Sora's completion, before Xion was absorbed into him?
Roxas was just the Body, but apparently, he wasn't half-of-Sora before Xion and Roxas fused. Also, Sora had a body to use without Roxas's help--is it possible that the only thing Sora needed from Roxas was Sora's memories?

And another thing--if Sora's lost memories went to Xion, which went to Roxas, then back to Sora...how is it that Sora gained Dual-Wielding, when he regained his lost memories through Roxas? He couldn't have gained more than he lost, right?

EDIT: Also, I don't understand how Sora can only wield two Keyblades. He has his own abilities, then gets Roxas' and Xion's...if memories control Keyblade-wielding, why is it that Roxas can wield a Keyblade? I don't get this.

(Also, I want to know why Namine was absorbed into Kairi, if Namine was a part of Sora's Body. That part makes no sense.)

EDIT 2: 358/2 Days...I'm guessing the "Over-Two" aspect was Roxas and Xion. Xion entered the Organization seven days after Roxas (did she exist for six days prior to joining?), and Roxas lived six days after leaving the Organization.

Some math must be wrong, but I'm guessing the 358 stands for the number of days in the Organization, while the over-two is because Roxas and Xion are the same person.

I sadly have to agree with you that, alot of this is just becoming confusing with the whole namine-sora-memories-xion....thing.

I still don't know what Namine is, if shes sora's body and soul, what part of kairi is in her? And how is she that if Roxas is already that.?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I question Roxas being a nobody since he cried >_>; *just saw the video one page before this one makes me doubt even more*
Well, Roxas is a special Nobody, so there's a slim chance he has feelings.
And I am mainly confused because I haven't seen much about it. And there isn't any subbed stuff really I haven't really kept upto date with the news for a looooong time. I thought sora's memories were leaked out. But now people are saying that it was when Xemnas sampled his memories in kh1fm. *still trying to figure out why his memories stopped comming to him in the pod* i didn't know it stop for sora after they *xion and roxas* were together. I thought it was shown before the absorbtion happened, unless I missed your point.

this will be a whole lot easier if the subs were all out x_x
If you want subbed Days scenes...Happy birthday.

Laxo

in a scene xion fight xigbar and she change into ventus in day 352

Grey

What?
Yes

There is a scene in which Xion is fighting Xigbar, and, in Xigbar's eyes, Xion resembles Ven. He then becomes scared and leaves. We then see what Xion looks in Axel's eyes; Xion looks just as she was when she first appeared, with her hood up.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I sadly have to agree with you that, alot of this is just becoming confusing with the whole namine-sora-memories-xion....thing.

I still don't know what Namine is, if shes sora's body and soul, what part of kairi is in her? And how is she that if Roxas is already that.?

It isn't really that confusing. Sora had his own heart and Kairi's in his body. When he used the heart-unlocker, he became a heartless. The body and soul left behind from when his heart left his body became Roxas, the body and soul left behind when Kairi's heart left became Namine.

Xion is a puppet that holds Sora's leaking memories. Xemnas' plan was to have Xion absorb Roxas so that he could have his own, personal keyblade master. If Xion (holding Sora's memories--what makes up the hear) were to go into Roxas (Sora's body and soul), Sora would become obsolete.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
There is a scene in which Xion is fighting Xigbar, and, in Xigbar's eyes, Xion resembles Ven. He then becomes scared and leaves. We then see what Xion looks in Axel's eyes; Xion looks just as she was when she first appeared, with her hood up.
Okay I hadn't seen the video when I posted
I've seen it now, But I'm still confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back