• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachie

It would had been more interesting had Xion became Sora, really would have but I guess it would not garner much good attention here in the homophobic States

She was pretty damn close.
ng1p93.jpg

A

Azrael

She was pretty damn close.
ng1p93.jpg

She looked a lot like KH1 Sora, just donning an Org cloak. I admit, I'll have the benefit of the doubt and consider that at least in storyline, Days is equal to CoM and superior to II.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I still can't quite get over how what the fuck this is for me.

I'm not shocked, I'm just still wtf'ing.

A

Azrael

∞;4015486 said:
I still can't quite get over how what the fuck this is for me.

I'm not shocked, I'm just still wtf'ing.

Good thing that Xion died as a girl, conservatives in the States would be OMG! PHAG ALERT!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You've got me there, Sa'id.

Just wait till we have Sora have a little mental moment where Roxas confesses that he's actually a she.

A

Azrael

∞;4015502 said:
You've got me there, Sa'id.

Just wait till we have Sora have a little mental moment where Roxas confesses that he's actually a she.

You gave me more reason to love Kingdom Hearts 3.

and now wonder Sora was all touchy-feely about Riku and being a fag about it, it's that damned Xion in Roxas in him making him do it :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Shit bitch, the main plot of KH3 was just revealed in this very thread.

A

Azrael

Sounds like the perfect sequel to Steve's oh so amazing fanfic, how Sora comes in to th realization he is a part woman and not just a gay, Riku's love for all three Sora's especially Roxas.

Seriously, good material for KHIII

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Then where does Riku fit into all this, or is he the relatively normal one?

Or do we wait for Kurix to come along, then him get a sex change and get reabsorbed into Riku?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
So, if Roxas gets his 2nd keyblade so much later, then why does his proof of existence show 2 keyblades? Unless they updated it after his death, which seems unlikely, him being a traitor and all.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Retconning is a possibility. Or perhaps it was just a representation of his weapons at their maximum power? I mean, Roxas' ultimate weapons, I think it is fair to say, is the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, whereas his first/normal weapon in Days is the Kingdom Key. It seems a whole lot likely that the Proofs of Existences are just representations of their weapons at their greatest power.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
What really interest me is that Daisuke's handling of things have a death consequence in a dark way. Chain of Memories: Vexen nearly spoke the truth and Axel dispatch him. Zexion failed and Axel commanded the Riku Replica to kill him.

Sure, the organization members died in KH2, but that was due to Good vs. Evil. I can truly say that Chain of Memories and Days are the darkest Kingdom Hearts game, which is why I prefer the side-stories. Sure, Xion turning into Sora was a bit... disapointing, but that's because KHI theorised it, but moved onto to a more complex theory and nearly forgot or assumed that it can't be that. Besides, Xion turning into Sora is actually original for a Kingdom Hearts game.

And that's hillarious to me. KH isn't exactly original in the way of concepts except for the 'crossover' idea.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
What really interest me is that Daisuke's handling of things have a death consequence in a dark way. Chain of Memories: Vexen nearly spoke the truth and Axel dispatch him. Zexion failed and Axel commanded the Riku Replica to kill him.

The KH games Watanabe writes are deep, dark and tragic, and that is exactly what makes COM and Days superior to the other games in terms of storyline, and hopefully, BBS too. Here's hoping that he takes up the mantle of scenario writer of KH3 and save the series from the story failure that is KH2.

Sure, the organization members died in KH2, but that was due to Good vs. Evil.

Xemnas was the only evil one. The other Org members just wanted to get back their hearts. Again, another failure of KH2. That game gave us a clear cut view of Good and Evil without exploring the shades of grey in between, which is what the Org were about.

And that's hillarious to me. KH isn't exactly original in the way of concepts except for the 'crossover' idea.

Giant keys as weapons? Plot elements which are based on the Body, Heart and Soul? KH is pretty original to me.

Awards
Xemnas was the only evil one. The other Org members just wanted to get back their hearts. Again, another failure of KH2. That game gave us a clear cut view of Good and Evil without exploring the shades of grey in between, which is what the Org were about.

Did you entirely miss out on the point of KH2? It did NOT give a clear cut view of Good and Evil (though Sora may have seen it as such), if anything, KH1 did that. The Nobodies added a dimension to the story where not everything is moral or immoral, sometimes things are amoral and bad isn't always bad, good isn't always good, etc.

And Xemnas being the only "evil" one? I would argue that none of them were truly evil, just amoral and misguided, but they ALL wanted their hearts back. Xemnas even wanted all of them to get their hearts back.

Now, I'm still sitting here waiting for news on the Room of Sleep and Room of Awakening. There's no way in hell that they were not a plot device in the story or at least referenced.

legendary_Dosa7

if she is a remant of sora's memory, I understand on the kairi part but why in organization hood? Is it because he remembered fighting the nobodies or was it in part of Xemnas plan to make it more discreet?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
∞;4015571 said:
It seems a whole lot likely that the Proofs of Existences are just representations of their weapons at their greatest power.

But everyone else had their normal weapons

Athel

Machinist
But everyone else had their normal weapons

Their "normal" weapons might be there strongest. It's easy to assume that the Organization members alternate weapons that they can use in Days are not canon. And if so, then the weapons shown in their Proofs are their only, and therefore strongest.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Apparently in her final narration, Xion talks about her memory being carried on inside Roxas, and eventually in Sora, too. In the very last line of the game, she says her life will be carried on between those two. So, 358 days over 2 wasn't about Roxas, it was the number of days Xion spent living, and her memory immortalized in two people.

Awards
The game about Roxas has a title about Xion. Meh.
CoM 2 > 358/2 Days

Also, apparently Xigbar at one point sees an image of Ven in place of Xion.
I don't know how that works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back