• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Calafas-

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

IDK how someone could use a keyboard to play this. I wanted to see if my emulator could run it, it can, but the controls feel way more stiff on a keyboard, plus you cant press more than 3 keys at once. UNG!
Thank god for my M3 DS REAL.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

You have flashcard too.

HIGH FIIIIIVE

-Calafas-

∞;4014260 said:
You have flashcard too.

HIGH FIIIIIVE
Oh indeed, every current gen system in my house is hacked.
*slaps five*

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Heh. I wish I could get my PS3 hacked.

Damn us criminal scum.

-Calafas-

∞;4014288 said:
Heh. I wish I could get my PS3 hacked.

Damn us criminal scum.

Oh,' cept my PS3. Fuck you Sony for learning from your PSP mistake!!! :mad:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

so if you hack your ps3 you could possibly play this game there?
that sounds awesome

S

Shadow Soldier

No.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

lol
thanks shadow
sorry

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com

Under Attack on the overworld, go on magic and hold L on any of the magic. Then press any of the 4 button you want to shortcut it to. I like this design, it saves me time going to the menu in Desu.

OMG Thank u 333, u should make the help section fo real xD!

BTW, I already unlocked riku and Xion, has anyone else unlocked more characters?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

so if you hack your ps3 you could possibly play this game there?
that sounds awesome

Hahahahano.

-Calafas-

Just out of curiosity, how many games does this game last? And what worlds are in it?
From what Ive seen/heard so far.... Alice in Wonderland, Haloween town, Beast castle, TWTNW, Coloseum, Twilight Town and Deep Dive.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I suppose you mean games or worlds?

I personally wouldn't know, but the total number of days played is probably out there, and the playable worlds are definitely out there.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I should be geting mine tomorrow, its in San Francisco, and I live in Phoenix

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

The ROM or the Days game lol.

This is the ROM-user and -getter discussion thread. Otherwise kindly GTFO.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

1243707995_0.jpg

I want this. Please come to NA soon.

I have a few questions.
Were the emu bugs fixed? Like can I watch cutscenes now?
Will it work on Desmume emulator?

And someone PM the link to the ROM because I keep finding bad links -.-

12chris12

Whatever I try I just cannot play this ROM. I managed to find an emulator for my Mac, but I can't find any ROM's that I can actually open with it! Help anyone?

Hirun

Hey, can someone give me their sav file? @w@;; I was trying to get my save to work in an emulator so I could just take screenies on my computer... and saved over the file and am stuck BACK AT DAY 7.

My brother is only on Day 94, so anything later would be appreciated so I don't have to go as far.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Check for the saves on GameFAQs.

S

Shadow Soldier

No English script typed up yet huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back