• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mass Crossover RP. Who's interested?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Right now, as we speak, ResidentEvil and I are creating a collab RP which will be a Mass Crossover RP. But, instead of other mass crossover RPs where you take control of characters from other worlds but this time, you will be joining a Guild of Hunters who's job is to travel to different worlds and hunt down select individuals.

Such worlds that will be in the RP are Bleach, the Final Fantasy series, Ninja Gaiden, etc.

To enter these different worlds, a base is created in an undisclosed location which is highly susceptible to wormholes leading to the different worlds. In Hunter HQ, there are several men who will put up bounty marks for different individuals.

Each Hunter will be given a rank.

White - O-1 kills
Silver - 2-3 kills
Gold - 4-5 kills
Black - 6-7 kills
Black + Red - 8+ kills

Though it might not seem a lot, do bear in mind that each individual is dangerous.

This is just a short summary of what we have to offer. If you're interested, do post here and tell us what you think. :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Could we be someone in Gurren-Lagann, or an OC from a certain source?

Akans

「moriya」
I have a PERFECT character for this one. Add me on the interested list.

Though, as a Hunter, do you have to be a Canon character?

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nope. Rather, each hunter is from a different world meaning complete OCs.
And of course, Gurren Lagann might be added.
And another thing, each time you get a 'mark', you will obtain a new weapon, ability, etc.

Depending on the characters, you can use mechs, magic, etc. Stuff related to the world you came from. But that doesnt mean you can only use that, of course. ;D

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Sounds cool! Though I do have a question, might seem trivial but would we be required to go to all of the worlds or can we be selective? For instance I am new to reading Bleach but I love FF, and I've never even heard of Ninja Gaiden, I know that there would be other worlds but would we be required to visit them all?

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
And will you be able to designate who can kill who...b/c I could see people going after the same person and then the fight for that person never ending b/c they both want the points....I don't know...this sounds amazing, very very interested!

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Holy crap count me in!! This creates so many possibilities and such. Question though, who would control the marks? Would they be NPC or would you as the creator of this RP control each one or even could people sign up to be lets just say Ichigo and avoid getting hunted down?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
)-(The Anomally)-( said:
I am The Anomaly, and I support this RP. *thumbs up and tooth shines*

...I'm not gonna touch that comment right now. But it seems like a pretty cool idea. Wikipedia will love you for this since some know most about most worlds used, and nothin' about others. Same goes for me. I know next to nothing about the Ninja Gaiden/Dead of Alive games, but some of the others I know a ton about.

In short, I'm up for this massively cool idea.

)-(The Anomaly)-(

...I'm not gonna touch that comment right now.

Lol.

Anywho, the idea has a lot of potential. I really like it and I'm totally willing to help with anything if the need arises, and participating when the RP comes into fruition. Though, it almost seems to be too...big, to be just one RP.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The only thing that sucks about this RP is the wait for it to start.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I spoke with DA and the sign-ups should be up within a week if they go ahead at full speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back