• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been leaked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The pictures could certainly be fake, apparently on the forum this was posted they're having the same discussion about its authenticity, even they're not sure.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You would expect atleast 2 or3 videos by now. Odd that no futher videos have been posted. Maybe the people who have the game are not posting videos because they are worried of the legal issues.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
You would expect atleast 2 or3 videos by now. Odd that no futher videos have been posted. Maybe the people who have the game are not posting videos because they are worried of the legal issues.

If the box art above is fake then there would obviously be no videos. Which is what were all lead to beleive since no videos have surfaced yet.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If the box art above is fake then there would obviously be no videos. Which is what were all lead to beleive since no videos have surfaced yet.

Sigh....I suppose that thursday night is as early as possible for videos to surface.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Flying Get (Leaked) - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Message Board for DS - GameFAQs

According to GameFAQs member Kouli's convincing pictures, 358/2 Days has been leaked from Japanese stores.

0905251614cf8d606ef9bd66e4.jpg

09052516142bb46154220ac84f.jpg

While one can't say for sure whether or not this is an elaborate ruse, it certainly looks to be authentic.
If it's true, then we could probably be seeing a leaked ROM within the next few days as well.

Not sure if this topic will be closed due to legality, but discuss away.

~ O_O dude. good job findin' this. *looks up* :/ nan desu ka?? i doubt it would be closed for that reason. isn't it your own private property and you can post pictures of what the thing looks like if you feel like it?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think you missed the part where I said this wouldn't be devolving into a ROM use ethics thread, louis.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I think you missed the part where I said this wouldn't be devolving into a ROM use ethics thread, louis.

is that why my comments are being deleted? x0O
well I dont see how my comments were uses of ROM's?
I was just saying dont use them and crap....

Just like masturbation is a sin. Yeah yeah, we've been there before.

I am Atheist so this does not affect me at all~

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In summation, yes.

I don't really think any of us care that you find ROM's bad and illegal, I certainly don't, I'd just rather this thread not be the place to discuss the ethics of their use.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
In summation, yes.

I don't really think any of us care that you find ROM's bad and illegal, I certainly don't, I'd just rather this thread not be the place to discuss the ethics of their use.

how horrible.... Yep the big world is just balanced as it is... getting worse every single minute.... poor company's...

Im ending here...

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Two days and so far, not a single 358/2 days actual footage from the retail version. And I put youtube relevance on the 'newest', so it should've come up. But they were more or less the same video.

Either the game is fake or people think there's no point recording it unless it's being played on a PC, which the majority of DS games are recorded through the PC on Rom anyway.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Two days and so far, not a single 358/2 days actual footage from the retail version. And I put youtube relevance on the 'newest', so it should've come up. But they were more or less the same video.

Either the game is fake or people think there's no point recording it unless it's being played on a PC, which the majority of DS games are recorded through the PC on Rom anyway.

ROM's have to be cracked. Leaked =/= dumped. The game is in the process of having it's AP removed, or so I'm told. It should be up in a few days.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
ROM's have to be cracked. Leaked =/= dumped. The game is in the process of having it's AP removed, or so I'm told. It should be up in a few days.

I've always been aware of that. ROMs do have to be hacked. But I was thinking it could be hacked on the same level as Chrono Trigger DS (i.e. piss easy and out within a few hours). Also, AP? Care to explain what it stands for?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's possible that it's fake. I don't know why anyone would bother wasting the time, though. :/

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I've always been aware of that. ROMs do have to be hacked. But I was thinking it could be hacked on the same level as Chrono Trigger DS (i.e. piss easy and out within a few hours). Also, AP? Care to explain what it stands for?

AP = Anti=Piracy. And no, it's not on the same level it all. It's the strongest AP yet seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back