• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else dissapointed with the Amount of Worlds in 358 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

Hey guys..according to what we have seen so far there seems to be only 6 Disney worlds and 3 other playable worlds (TT, CO and World that Never was)

Dont you think this is quite small compared to the other games which had atleast 13 worlds in total?? Even chain of memories that was on the GBA, had around 13 worlds to explore! I was hoping that maybe they are saving some other worlds until the release date, but I am begining to doubt, it since SE tend to show off most or almost all the worlds before the previous games were release...

So far, all we have the same worlds we have seen before ,which are less than usual
Beasts Castle, Wonderland, Neverland, Agrabah, Olympus, Halloween town, twilight town, TWTNW, castle oblivion....and cutscenes from Destiny island.

Xango99

Even with Desinty Island,the number of worlds still seem limited...besides I have a feeling that DI may not be playble but may only be a cutscene part of the game..just like how it was in kh2 and how we couldnt visit disney caslte in kh1 or the surface of atlantica in kh2.

And i dont see the point of playing on DI since there is hardly anything to do there, unless we interact with tidus, wakka..which i doubt.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
How do you know that those are the only worlds in the game?

You don't.

Awards
You'd think Hollow Bastion would be playable right? The organization has been there multiple times and that place really ties into them a lot.

Lolita

Dear You
If those are the only worlds, then hopefully there will be plenty of missions to make them last longer.
But I am a bit dissapointed by the number of missions. :/ I expected the game to be longer, hopefully a challenge, unlike KH2 that took 3 days to beat, and even in Proud mode was easy.

The Golden Sitar

The DS can only hold so much, I would think Cx Besides. It looks like the worlds are fully explorable this round, rather than rooms like in CoM.

However, I will admit I'm somewhat disappointed, since the gameplay itself seems kind of short if you neglect the missions. So I'll be doing missions when the game is localized. A lot of them.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well first off this should go in the world discussion sticky. Secondly, Neverland you should be greatful for it going off the damn ship. Third, you don't know if these are all the worlds. Fourth, you don't know their size or amount of time it takes for the missions.

KH2Riku

Yeah the worlds may be bigger and longer and we really dont know for sure how many worlds are in the game.Besides even if here are only that many,maybe there will be two sides to the game...like CoM.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Hopefully, repeating through those worlds won't be as repetitive as... say, KH2 were. A small amount of worlds can be a good thing, if it has a lot of replay.

Missions which gets you rewards like better magic and abilities should be a must, as well as areas being opened to you as you revisit them.

That's what I think it should have. So if they fill those criteria, then I'm happy.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I think nomura is saving the best for last so...
Im more dissapointed for the conectivity options of the game, "no wi-fi" c'mon.I wanted to show a piece of my mind to all the people around the world.

RoxasTheOtherKey

Well I know that. I was just saying I didn't like the fact that they did. But then again their arnt alot of worlds they can make. But i see your point on the adding new world thing... I think it was stupid bringing it up.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I wouldnt add new worlds to Days. Their trying to fill in the gap. Why add new worlds if their not in KH 2?

The thought of the Organization only going to worlds that Sora has been to even though there are so many worlds in the Kingdom Hearts universe is just stupid.

I was hoping that they would at least go to one new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back