• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Gameplay from Creator's Voice Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Looks like it will but let's wait until the reviews come in...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think my heart just stopped beating for a second. This game is the best DS game EVER!!!

I can not wait till my copy gets here. Unfortunatly since I pre-ordered it late, it wont be here till June 20th. If I had pre-ordered it at the begining of may I would have had it by Jun 5th - 7th.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Did I just see the Trickmaster O_O
the Trickmaster has been in a lot of videos and pictures already actually......Although this one is differently colored and much stronger it looks like! It like breathes fire and has like a fire spinning attack........

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Waaah! I love the intro video!! I love all the videos. Oh, I'm so excited for the cutscenes. And that scene where Xion chops down the Darkside and it fades away? AMAZING!

I can't wait. :DDD

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I thought the original one could too?
No, the original could shoot fireballs and swing his baton things when they are on fire, that was about it.........with his fire attacks anyway. Then in Re: COM he could create a fire shockwave as well, but still none of them could do THAT awsome stuff.......

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
does anyone know what gear from what umm org member the black and white weapons they use in the org gameplay?
ive always wondered who gave you that gear

SOMEONE ANSWER ME

Last edited:

JULIO VP

I think the last part of the video ( flying ) looked like Atlantica, m just saying b/c of the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back