• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald & Goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you believe Donald & Goofy will appear in 358/2 Days Story Mode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Absolutely not. No, no, no, no, NO!!!!
Multiplayer is non-canon. Donald and Goofy will have absolutely nothing to do with the Story mode.

what do you mean by non canon about multiplayer? and I hope they do just for future reference.

Saix is right, this isnt their story

for god sakes we know its not there god dam storry....

Radon

mofo
Like everyone has said, interesting but unlikely.

Although it does make me wonder why they would put them n the front cover of the guide. I know that they are playable in the multiplayer, but why bring them up on the cover if they're just unlockable characters in multiplayer?

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Like everyone has said, interesting but unlikely.

Although it does make me wonder why they would put them n the front cover of the guide. I know that they are playable in the multiplayer, but why bring them up on the cover if they're just unlockable characters in multiplayer?

You can unlock them? Nice

A

Azrael

It is implausible since they were sleeping just like Sora although I wouldn't be surprised.

If that occured, Namine must had re-erased their memories or only had contact with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back