• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days remind you of dissidia?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xgnarmanx

At least 358/2 Days has a plot, Dissidia was a joke and excuse to make a PvP arcade style fighting game while cashing in on FF characters. Days sounds more like Zelda Four Swords, which was incredibly fun, the more people playing, the better. I don't think it's a fair comparison.

I think someone mentioned it, but I think Birth by Sleep looks more like Dissidia (maybe it's the PSP bias?), especially as far as battle style goes. However since BBS doesn't have multiplayer fighting as far as we know, it looks more entertaining. Maybe that was the surreal thing about Dissidia, normally in FF games you don't have complete run around control like in KH games, but since you can it feels strange.

The Famitsu report mentions the game being 35-30 hours long, I'm assuming thats based on the gameplays the reviewers experienced.

dissidia was a Great idea who doesn't want to have there favorite ff characters fight it out? and i don't see how bbs looks anything like dissdia other then graphics but the battle systems are completly diffrent. The only thing dissdia has in common with kh is real time action and using the X and square button for attacks

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I just Hope that we should get worried about, the history of the ORG instead of bitching around sayin that he game sucks, I MEAN is KH it had never dissapointed us isnt? =O as long as Nomura is in charge of the series theres nothing to be afraid of! ^^

Xango99

umm Nomura has NEVER said anything about the game lenght of the game..NEVER...That is false rumor

And to BITTERMEAT....Are you going to post anything about the new 3582 days commerical that is supposed to be playing in Japan? have you heard anything about it? why has no one uploaded it online? I remember seeing the info on that japanese website The Light in Chaos ....also Kouli a reliable member from gamefaqs confirmed it also.

You would think that they would start showing commercials every where for a game coming out in 10 days >_>
Dissidia had more promotion than this many days before its release...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean there's not a commercial. There's really no point to uploading it because it's probably nothing new and just a snippet of the trailer that plays in stores, anyways.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Riku's inclusion is NOT a rumor, it's confirmed......Sora, however. is not!

umm actually if you read heartstation.org it says that the heart collection guide only includes information for organization XIII and donald
but riku might've been a mistyped thing wich means riku might not be playable and sora was neve rin multiplayer and goofy isnt gonna be in days
which sucks cus i was hoping for riku

What are you talking about? Riku wasn't a misstype, and goofy is playable, he is in a video.......just because that guide doesn't have him in it doesn't mean he isn't in the game...its not a full guidebook :/ But it said Riku was in multi-player, I read it myself........

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Riku's inclusion is NOT a rumor, it's confirmed......Sora, however. is not!

What are you talking about? Riku wasn't a misstype, and goofy is playable, he is in a video.......just because that guide doesn't have him in it doesn't mean he isn't in the game...its not a full guidebook :/ But it said Riku was in multi-player, I read it myself........

The site advertising the heart collection guide took off Riku from the list. That either means they revealed too much and had to remove his name, or they made a misprint. I'm leaning towards the first option.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It is confirmed that the story will take 25-30 hours. And I'm sure it will be a lot of details, especially about Xion. So I think you don't have to worry.

Actually, I've only heard that it would be 15-20 hours, so if you can provide some proof for this I'd be much obliged.

Edit:
Fuck, I have to retract that statement. I just read the Famitsu trans on HS. My bad.

canito_q

Actually, I've only heard that it would be 15-20 hours, so if you can provide some proof for this I'd be much obliged.

Edit:
Fuck, I have to retract that statement. I just read the Famitsu trans on HS. My bad.
-_- I wanted to proove you wrong at least for once xD

Don't worry, Days will kick ass

Rostir

Dissidia is a fighting game, Kingdom Hearts games aren't usually known to have shallow story lines.

S

Sardonyx1

they said nobodies are created when a strong hearted person turns into a heartless and the body & soul left behind become the nobody. Namine was created when kairi turned lost her heart but since she's a princess can't turn into a heartless... but her heart migrated to another vessel: Sora. So wasn't Xion created the same time Roxas was when Sora willingly turned himself into a heartless since he released his and kairi's heart at that point.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
they said nobodies are created when a strong hearted person turns into a heartless and the body & soul left behind become the nobody. Namine was created when kairi turned lost her heart but since she's a princess can't turn into a heartless... but her heart migrated to another vessel: Sora. So wasn't Xion created the same time Roxas was when Sora willingly turned himself into a heartless since he released his and kairi's heart at that point.
No its confirmed that Namine and Roxas were born at the same time.

Allister Rose

French Lover
everyone is missing the point, its the rank of spin off but yet somehow a midquel to tetsuya nomura.

also Dissidia had a story to it, but it was a spin off and of course not important to the story. days seems to focus more onthe multiplayer games, now that i pay attention to it

i'm afraid days will only be a game that fills in details that we might not need

oh and on the sora thing, i heard someone saying that they saw sora and roxas gliding to gether, so i thought he was playable.

isnta ny one wroried that days might not even need to be important in the story?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It depends on what you mean by important. Days' story will be important to Days, and by default, at least somewhat important to the entire series as a whole.

The whole purpose of these sidegames is to fill in details. This isn't a full-blown sequel. Nomura is always downplaying the importance of CoM, but look at how amazing it is. I wouldn't stress to much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back