• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Saïx;3979583 said:
I was just talking to the person who said that Olivia confirmed him for Mission Mode. =O
OH! You thought I said Olivia said that, oops, I guess I didn;t word it right or something, but I'm sure you realized after I gave you the proof that i meant I was saying it said their mission mode profiles, I understand enough Jap. to know that ^^; Sorry, that explains that...

speaking of brawl,why dont they make a DS version of mario bros brawl??that'd be cooooool
It's super smash bros. Just because they are in it doesn't mean it's there game there are lot more (and better xD) characters in it (like Pikachu! ^^) , besides, it's made by the guy who makes Kirby games not Mario.......

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
OH! You thought I said Olivia said that, oops, I guess I didn;t word it right or something, but I'm sure you realized after I gave you the proof that i meant I was saying it said their mission mode profiles, I understand enough Jap. to know that ^^; Sorry, that explains that...

It's super smash bros. Just because they are in it doesn't mean it's there game there are lot more (and better xD) characters in it (like Pikachu! ^^) , besides, it's made by the guy who makes Kirby games not Mario.......
you know what i meant,no need for that,i know the name its smash bros brawl,i like it a lot,i was just giving a suggestion,besides its true,if they keep adding characters to DAYS,it'll end up being the kh version of brawl

Sora1915

Bronze Member
you know what i meant,no need for that,i know the name its smash bros brawl,i like it a lot,i was just giving a suggestion,besides its true,if they keep adding characters to DAYS,it'll end up being the kh version of brawl
Actually, no, I thought you thought that was the name.......And yes it would be awsome I agree ^^ And again I think it would be awsome if they have a lot of characters :3 I mean how many more multi-player KH do you think there will be? I'm still hoping more, but not that many I'm sure.......

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Actually, no, I thought you thought that was the name.......And yes it would be awsome I agree ^^ And again I think it would be awsome if they have a lot of characters :3 I mean how many more multi-player KH do you think there will be? I'm still hoping more, but not that many I'm sure.......
Coded will have multiplayer and I dont know about bbs.

EDIT: 2/3 of the handhelds will have multiplayer hopefully BBS will too.

Radon

mofo
link?

I believe that Nomura was seeing what he could do multiplayer wise for BBS when it was first announced at TGS 07.

Radon

mofo
Oh thats interesting. I wonder how it would work?

Although it could have been KH mobile before it was officially announced...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back