• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Location

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
After just watching the Days trailer with 6 videos going at once for the hundreth I noticed that there appears to be some world that I do not recognise. At 3.40 in the bottom left corner Xion, Axel and a passed out Org member appear at a place at night time. There appears to be mountains in the background and sand on the ground. But to me it doesnt look like Destiny Islands.

So what could this place be? Discuss.

EDIT:

Link: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Trailer 3 - NDS

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
Which one of the trailers?

I have a feeling that you are talking about neverland though.

Radon

mofo
GAH! I gotta stop watching this trailer. At 3.58 it looks as though Roxas is at Hollow Bastian. Most likely just a part of Twilight Town though. But still the way that platform move looks like it would be at HB.

JTD95

I just notice something, at 3:33 - 3:40 you can see Sora on one of the screens, and Roxas on the other. When Roxas attacks the Heartless at the arena, Sora is doing the same attacks as Roxas at the same time

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
GAH! I gotta stop watching this trailer. At 3.58 it looks as though Roxas is at Hollow Bastian. Most likely just a part of Twilight Town though. But still the way that platform move looks like it would be at HB.
Chances are, we'll end up in HB, anyways. I think we do need two more worlds to reach thirteen.
I probably missed a few when counting, though.

Narveid

I believe its the same place as the computer Xion and Axel was typing on in another clip.

Fuyu

Maybe it's the Nightmare world Yoko Shimomura mentioned in her interview?

Edit: Or she could be talking about Nightmare Before Chirstmas.. Idk.

Last edited:
Awards
After just watching the Days trailer with 6 videos going at once for the hundreth I noticed that there appears to be some world that I do not recognise. At 3.40 in the bottom left corner Xion, Axel and a passed out Org member appear at a place at night time. There appears to be mountains in the background and sand on the ground. But to me it doesnt look like Destiny Islands.

So what could this place be? Discuss.

EDIT:

Link: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Trailer 3 - NDS

I'm pretty sure that's one of the dark forested areas in Wonderland (like where the Mad Hatter and March Hare reside).

That's in the Cave of Wonders.

I believe its the same place as the computer Xion and Axel was typing on in another clip.

Left corner.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If you look closely youcan see the ground is white and it's an area outside with a slight tint of green in the sky. My guess would be it's the outside of castle oblivion. I believe the computer that Axel and Xion were looking at is also in castle oblivion. If so then it would make sense if that scene is outside castle oblivion.

JTD95

It is in The World That Never Was, the first floor you enter in the castle to the Organization

EDIT: The place I am talking about is on 3:40 but on the right corner, I thought you was talking about the right corner, so I looked wrong. But the the place in the left corner those I not know where is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back