• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Saïx;3980498 said:
My money's on him being the final boss and being unlocked by being defeated. =O

Yeah, it's likely that the final boss is Riku in the form of Xehanort's Heartless.

Defeating him probably will unlock Riku in multiplayer.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I hope his limit break is Dark Aura, or something like that, because if it's Ansem SoD, I'll fucking rage.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So, does this mean that perhaps his Ansem form and Riku form are available to play as?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Is waiting three months longer than Japan really that bad? Why not just import?

Importing Pokemon in all Katakana and Hiragana 7 months before the US release is one thing.
Importing a KH game with mostly Kanji, not understanding a word, and watching important story cutscenes spoiled in front of your eyes while not being able to partake in the importance of their dialogue, roughly 3-4 months before US release is another thing entirely.

canito_q

SO MUCH SO THAT SOMEONE SHOULD GET REPS!?! EH!? EH?! *NUDGE NUDGE*

RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU!

Sure ; )
Once again, Thanks, Micheal Jackson

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yey, the thread's, like a page shorter :D
I expect all people involved to get the hint.

So aside from Donald possibly being the only one to relate to the "mission mode" tidbit seeing how everyone else show up in various forms in story mode, here's something that came to me as I was drifting on the sweet line between awareness and sleep.

"Org 13" - story mode.
"Donald" - Multiplayer.
Riku - ............ "/2" 8D cackle, cackle.

Rant it over.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Yey, the thread's, like a page shorter :D
I expect all people involved to get the hint.

So aside from Donald possibly being the only one to relate to the "mission mode" tidbit seeing how everyone else show up in various forms in story mode, here's something that came to me as I was drifting on the sweet line between awareness and sleep.

"Org 13" - story mode.
"Donald" - Multiplayer.
Riku - ............ "/2" 8D cackle, cackle.

Rant it over.

Will, I did review a little bit of what the site for this Collection guide was all about, and it did very much say Riku in mission mode... so... yeah..

Still, here's hoping for the "/2" part. =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back