• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Piercings/Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke_x

Re: Piercings/Tattoo's

I have my ears pierced twice n did have another at the top but had to have it removed... Would love snake-bites though, but not sure if they would suit.... Also I have to get my parents permission for them... And a tattoo... Not sure on the design though, either japanese/chinses symbols of a little dragon lol XD

Shade737

Silver Member

Tats and piercings aren't worth it in the long run, so fuck them both.
Thats what I tell people who ask why I don't want to get none. Its like a fad more than anything else.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com

Thats what I tell people who ask why I don't want to get none. Its like a fad more than anything else.

Are you sure that being a pervert isn't a fad also?

The good thing about piercings, is that they aren't permanent.

And hey, if you want the look without the pain, there are fake piercings, as well as tattoo's.

Adwin

Website
xpopsiclex.deviantart.com

Fakes are looked down upon.

But no one has to know that they're fake... That's what's so great with living in the 21st century, fakes of almost everything can look real.

I have my ears pierced, two in one ear and one in the other, and I'm thinking about getting another one so it's 3-1. Also, I might get my nose pierced when I turn 18. My mum hates piercings and tattoos, and it's almost be worth piercing my entire face just to annoy her.

Shade737

Silver Member

Plus its not even the pain that makes me not want it. Its the fact that when I get older I will wonder why I even got them and will probably even regret it.

Katsuno_Hitomi

I only have one peircing in each earlobe. Even if I wasn't a Mormon, I probably keep it like that. Why? Because when I got my ears peirced at the ripe old age of 5, I flipped out. I don't want to have to go through that anxiety again.

I also hate needles, so tattoos are out of the question for me. In fact, I don't even like getting blood drawn or vaccinations.

On a more spiritual note, I believe that the body is sacred and should be treated as such. Would you draw graffiti on a church? Never mind. I have a feeling that some of you would.

Adwin

Website

The body might be sacred, but I prefer to see it as you decorate your body. Now, would you decorate a church with non-permanent decorations? (I speak about piercing only now)

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com

O rly?

The hole and scar is still there.

Not if you take the piercing out and leave it out for 24 hours, before your skin has had a chance to heal.

And the healing takes a full year, sometimes longer.

Fakes are looked down upon.

I know they are, but it's not like you have to show it off, it could just let you see what it would look like.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i dont think so
if you think about it, most things we do arent worth it. for example, forums.

ehh....its jewelery in a unique style, and tattoos is just art on your body for everyone to see, if you got a tattoo where no one can see, then thers no point in having one, you just got it just to act cool. thats what i think

Adwin

Website

Wow... Your parents are... Awesome.

Though I would never get myself a tattoo at such young age (if ever), because you change your mind soooo much when you're a teenager.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards

I disagree.

In the tattoo sense, a lot of people do it for fun, which yes, is fucked. However, I know a fair amount of people that only have tattoo's because of something meaningful in their lives. For instance, my mother has me and my brother's name's on a bird on her back, because she loves us both. She also has an Ankh, which represents her love for Egypt and it's culture.

Piercings are there because it can be fun to dress yourself up. They don't have to be meaningful, but to some, they are.

Shade737

Silver Member

I disagree.

In the tattoo sense, a lot of people do it for fun, which yes, is fucked. However, I know a fair amount of people that only have tattoo's because of something meaningful in their lives. For instance, my mother has me and my brother's name's on a bird on her back, because she loves us both. She also has an Ankh, which represents her love for Egypt and it's culture.

Piercings are there because it can be fun to dress yourself up. They don't have to be meaningful, but to some, they are.
For chance events and special reasons, yes but for a basic choice it has no benefits in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back