• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW 358/2 DAYS SCAN/SAIX RENDER!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
∞;3977559 said:
Screw that.

I'd like to know where you think so steadfastly that it's Aqua when she's been seen to have links with Sora and Kairi.

And I'd like to know where you pulled that last bit from. The only thing and I do mean only thing linking Xion to Kairi properly would be her looks, but with her being so seemingly affected by Sora and Roxas's Memories to the point she got a freaking Kingdom Key Keyblade of her own, her looks either have to do with that, meaning no Kairi relation, or if we say it's unrelated - it could just as easily be explained as Aqua relations, seeing how Kairi and Aqua look enough alike so Xion looking like one means she looks like the other.
And no, Xion saying she looks like Kairi =\= Xion being related to Kairi for the reasons stated above. It just means she has a person she looks like her, without knowing about other possible candidates to link herself to.

tl;dr Xion wasn't seen to have links to Kairi. She has the Kingdom Key, and is affected by SoRo's Memories. Anything and everything else about her can be derived from her relation to SoRo. So before you go on biting people's heads off, think for five seconds before you do, mmkay? :p

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, while I do aknowledge Nomura recycles character models and designs, I can't help but see a visual tie between Kairi and Xion, however strongly it means anything, if something.

By seen I meant literally seen, as in, what she looked like.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Saix.jpg

Looks awesome if you ask me. :) Too bad it's so tiny :cry:
Credit: HEARTSTATION.ORG

Wow!!!!! Awesome scans!!!!

By gawds. Finally, Saïx's render is out. Looks awesome. All that's left is Xemnas now.

However...

The awesome picture next to it with Axel, Demyx, Roxas, and Xigbar is complete EPIC WIN.

Please let that be a collectible card.

Cause I wants it o:.

Oh, yeah!! Epic!! I :heart: that picture!!!

Finally, some Saix news!!!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
∞;3977730 said:
Eh, while I do aknowledge Nomura recycles character models and designs, I can't help but see a visual tie between Kairi and Xion, however strongly it means anything, if something.

And I can't help but see a visual tie between Xion and Aqua, not to mention Aqua and Kairi. So if all you have to go by is the looks - being what we have to go by with Xion and Kairi - you either have to acknowledge both Aqua-Kairi and Aqua-Xion, or leave Xion-Kairi where it belongs as a red herring.

By seen I meant literally seen, as in, what she looked like.

And by seen we also saw her relation to Aqua. What she looks like. So really, settle down and behave :\

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, you can see the silhouette of his render on the official Says site.

Luckily, it's one we havn't seen before, you can tell, cause his other ones have been from the side, and this one is head on

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Marluxia is definitely weaker than Axel. Think about it: Xemnas trusted Axel to kill marluxia, Would he really have done that if Axel were weaker than Marluxia?

BUT HE DIDNT 7! xDD Axel was to weak Looking after sora/Roxas that he couldnt Kill marluxia, and yes marluxia used namine, but thats hes personality, If the battle keep going without namine I bet axel will fake hes own dead as he did on CoM and ran away ¬¬!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Axel just likes being a manipulative bastard when he can and so eliminates enemies when they are down. Think about it, does he come to mind as someone who's going to go to all the effort to wear someone down and kill them, or just take be opportunistically bastardly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back