• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in July's Edition of Nintendo Power, Dissidia Bundle Pack, and Utada's new album

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
The American gaming magazine Nintendo Power will have a special feature on Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days in their July issue. The excerpt from the magazine reads:

No teases or sly hints about next month’s cover game, because we know how long many of you have been waiting for our big story on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for DS.

Also, on Tuesday Utada Hikarui released her album This is the One. Simple and Clean and Sanctuary are bonus tracks on the album.

And, Dave Boat the voice actor of Lexeaus in Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories, will be coming back to perform his role as Lexeaus for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

And in Final Fantasy news, Dissidia Final Fantasy will release as a PSP bundle in the United States. It will be exclusive to Gamestop. The package will include a Mystic Silver PSP-3000 system, Dissidia Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, and a 2GB Memory Stick. It will be available in America starting August 25 for $199.99 at Gamestop.

Last edited:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Re: Days in July's Edition of Nintendo Power, Dissidia Bundle Pack, and Utada's new a

Damn, Spyells. You also get the info fast. You sir, are a god.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: Days in July's Edition of Nintendo Power, Dissidia Bundle Pack, and Utada's new a

After its already released -_-

But, cool find, thanks Spyells

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Sweet I need a new PSP. So I will most likely be getting the bundle.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

After its already released -_-

But, cool find, thanks Spyells

They'll be showcasing info on the US version, though. =D
Since the July issue will come out in the beginning of June... <.< A lot of us won't have beaten the JP version by then. I won't even get my copy in the mail until the Fourth.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I just read about the ff game on another site to bad I already got a psp. I think its a good bundle even though the psp don't have the logo like the one japan got. I'll be getting the magazine at Block Buster when it comes.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Saïx;3966791 said:
They'll be showcasing info on the US version, though. =D
Since the July issue will come out in the beginning of June... <.< A lot of us won't have beaten the JP version by then. I won't even get my copy in the mail until the Fourth.

I get mine probably in the middle of June :(

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Sucks to be you. =D
I'll be sure to tell you how awesome it is. ;]

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Hellz Yah! I will be getting the bundle along with days, so it will be about $250 total for me, I need a new psp for bbs anyway, and the money i have right now is going to be spent on a dsi, so brand new handhelds for days, bs, and of course pokemon heart gold and soul silver, and I will also get the nintendo power in the mail, yay me!

I_Am_Genesis

Website
scratch.mit.edu

Great! Thanks for news/info Spyells.

The package will include a Mystic Silver PSP-3000 system, Dissidia Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, and a 2GB Memory Stick. It will be available in America starting August 25 for $199.99 at Gamestop.
Damn, I buy a PSP only to find out this bundle is coming out! -sigh-

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Oh, and forgot to mention....thanx for the info! especially about the bundle i will be saving for weeks!

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

The American gaming magazine Nintendo Power will have a special feature on Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days in their July issue. The excerpt from the magazine reads:

No teases or sly hints about next month’s cover game, because we know how long many of you have been waiting for our big story on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for DS.

oooo sounds promising. no translation necessary lol.

Also, yesterday Utada Hikari released her album This is the One. Simple and Clean and Sanctuary are bonus tracks on the album.

might want to check the spelling there. it should be "Hikaru". plus it came out on tuesday. also interesting it that both the opening and closing versions of 'sanctuary' are available (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER :D!!!)

And in Final Fantasy news, Dissidia Final Fantasy will release as a PSP bundle in the United States. It will be exclusive to Gamestop. The package will include a Mystic Silver PSP-3000 system, Dissidia Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, and a 2GB Memory Stick. It will be available in America starting August 25 for $199.99 at Gamestop.

and my wallet will be empty soon. YAY! lol.

Spyells

oooo sounds promising. no translation necessary lol.

might want to check the spelling there. it should be "Hikaru". plus it came out on tuesday. also interesting it that both the opening and closing versions of 'sanctuary' are available (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER :D!!!)

and my wallet will be empty soon. YAY! lol.

Thanks for catching my mistake. Sometimes my eyes miss some mistakes as I edit. I edited the article on the front page. xD

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

the Dissidia Bundle Pack looks pretty cool
but ill probably wait
for a BBS bundle :D

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

*winces* I will definitely be getting a job this summer, but that is going to be a painful paycheck to make. Thanks for the info Spyells! ^^

Allister Rose

French Lover

i'm new....so the latest infomration you guys get you put here right? but the forum description says, future discussion of kingdom hearts (or somethin glike that) but then why is DISSIDIA here?

eh...i jsut think your like my other forum and just add any information just to get rid of the dry spell. FF forum did the same thing with dragon quest

Spyells

i'm new....so the latest infomration you guys get you put here right? but the forum description says, future discussion of kingdom hearts (or somethin glike that) but then why is DISSIDIA here?

eh...i jsut think your like my other forum and just add any information just to get rid of the dry spell. FF forum did the same thing with dragon quest

There is no dry spell of information. In fact Days releases on May 30. We have been recieving information almost weekly. There just so happens to be many forum members here who are interested in Dissidia. And since I got the info I decided to include it in. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are in fact mixed because of the cross over characters that appear as guests in the games. So sometimes we do report what's going on with Final Fantasy as well. Final Fantasy is almost half of what Kingdom Hearts is, the other half is Disney. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back