• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion = Sora's memories!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Sora was for a heartless for a short time... and he was restored shortly after becoming a heartless that's why Roxas has no memories
Well, there's Xemnas and Ansem SoD, since he retained sense of self as well. Wait, how long did he have a sense of self anyway? If it was a short time too, that could explain it.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well, there's Xemnas and Ansem SoD, since he retained sense of self as well. Wait, how long did he have a sense of self anyway? If it was a short time too, that could explain it.
Hmm...Confused on the question???

Sora was for a heartless for a short time... and he was restored shortly after becoming a heartless that's why Roxas has no memories
Thats what I said.

xtec

i think shes some1 else fused with sora's memories and or darkness or light or both aka twillight possibly as a last rersort at the brink of death

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
How long did Ansem SoD have a sense of self? Did he regain it right after Xehanort turned into a Heartless or during KH1? Because he was just a lump of darkness under a coat in the Secret Place, yes?
Right when he became a heartless he retained his sense of self. In the Ansem Report he states that he hadnt become a heartless or anything indicating that. He called hisself solely a heart.
EDIT:
xtec said:
i think shes some1 else fused with sora's memories and or darkness or light or both aka twillight possibly as a last rersort at the brink of death
Could be but I dont like the idea of a random person fusing with sora's memories.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Right when he became a heartless he retained his sense of self. In the Ansem Report he states that he hadnt become a heartless or anything indicating that. He called hisself solely a heart.
So you're saying he always had sense of self, but he didn't obtain human form until later on?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Okay, that clears up alot. Thanks.

EDIT: Damn, I was saving that rep until the contest was over. Meh, you're gonna win anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back