• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Proof of Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, because I love coming up with random theories in other threads before posting them up in their own threads.

Now. This theory can cater negatively to both Xion likers and dislikers alike, because it comes to explain something in a way that we all know and love -

Retconning.

That's right. I'm about to point out something so utterly convenient for retconning it's been staring at us in the face for ages.

The reason why Xion didn't have a PoE is -

She shared one.
With Roxas.

There used to be a novel translation that had Roxas Duel Wielding somewhere along the way, so it added up with him having 'reputation' for Duel Wielding.
That novel was proved to be mistranslated, thanks to our very own goldpanner. Gotta love that guy :heart:
And in addition to that I say - wtf reputation. We know he Duel Wielded at the end of the line, but unless they slap a Gear up - he didn't properly Duel Wield before. It adds up with him needing Keychains to Duel Wield - which he lacked until later, and Xion's Keyblade likely coming from him and Sora to begin with so he couldn't use what she was holding.

However - his PoE still shows both the Oathkeeper and Oblivion (which kind of goes to show Xion doesn't have one not because she went back to her Somebody - as if that was the case, Roxas's would've been long gone).
Now why would his PoE show two Keyblades when he wouldn't have had them for long enough?

Well, Xemnas certainly seems to know what the fuck's going on with Xion. Maybe he knew that would be the eventual outcome?

tl;dr Xion's symbolized in Roxas's PoE, with both their Keyblades etched onto his PoE. Roxas would only have one Keyblade at the time that would've been made, so Xion's Keyblade would make up for the other one. Seeing how they'd have known about their relation, they let themselves slap the both of them up on one PoE.

I do doubt this, but it's ever a convenient retcon location if ever I saw one.

Har.

isay.jpg

Fla- I mean, discuss.

Last edited:

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Utter brilliance, as usual. :D

To confirm or disprove this it seems like we really need to know more about the way the Organization works. By the time Xion arrives on the scene, it seems like Roxas is already instated, and there aren't fourteen chairs (unless they destroyed one and got Lexaeus to do some heavy-lifting), but it's not clear whether or not they'd had the Proof of Existence established by then. It seems like if it happened while Xion was around, both of them would be left going WTF THAT'S NOT MY WEAPON?

Maybe Roxas was still kind of a trainee, and then Xion vanished/whatever happened and the Proof got established then, when he was full-fledged?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Bot bad. Not great, but nod bad. At least you make more sense than most of the idiots on this forum,

Shadowlight

Plausible.
Although the popular alternative is she wasn't important enough/desposable enough to not get one or a chair.
Makes me think that Nomura doesn't need to fill his plotholes, we/you do it for him.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Plausible.
Although the popular alternative is she wasn't important enough/desposable enough to not get one or a chair.

I'm never one to take that approach. If it's there, it's important.

Makes me think that Nomura doesn't need to fill his plotholes, we/you do it for him.

It's only a plot hole if he never explains it (which he said he would), and it's only filled if they give proper basis for it.
This is a convenient assumption at best at the moment.

Shadowlight

I'm never one to take that approach. If it's there, it's important.

It's only a plot hole if he never explains it (which he said he would), and it's only filled if they give proper basis for it.
This is a convenient assumption at best at the moment.

I'd love to think they thought that far ahead.
It's a good assumption, it shall keep my sanity at bay while trying to figure out her existance and reason.
It still intruiges me she didn't get a chair.

Avens

Lol, so Roxas and Xion would be sharing a room? Oh, that wouldn't make Axel jealous...

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
this theory seems to be believable
all we have to do know is wait and confirm it

Nameless

But when you reach the Proof of Existence in KH2, Roxas's is still glowing blue as if he's still "alive". So assuming that Roxas and Xion share that PoE, are you saying that Xion is still alive?

WaveK89

This actually makes a lot of sense to me. Brilliant deduction I say.

Nameless

maybe xion still alive just somewhere else maybe trap within the realm of darkness or somewhere else

All nobodies, except Namine and Roxas who even comment on this, fade back into darkness. If Xion faded back into darkness, her PoE would not be blue.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
But when you reach the Proof of Existence in KH2, Roxas's is still glowing blue as if he's still "alive". So assuming that Roxas and Xion share that PoE, are you saying that Xion is still alive?
They both could in theory....Roxas went back to Sora and was never killed/defeated and Xion we have no idea about so it's possible both are still out there somewheres.

As for the rest of this theory I like it. Though what if you don't get a pilar and a PoE tombstone until you become a more established and permanent member. How long was Xion even in the Org anyways? Would she have been able to make her mark and establish herself?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Seeing how I'm an avid Xion = Aqua supporter? Yes. Even without it though, I can't see her disappearing.

As for the rest of this theory I like it. Though what if you don't get a pilar and a PoE tombstone until you become a more established and permanent member. How long was Xion even in the Org anyways? Would she have been able to make her mark and establish herself?

Xion seems to have been there long enough to make for the restoration of Sora's Memories take about a year.
I also doubt Roxas left that far after Xion "took her leave".
She'd have been there long enough.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Xion seems to have been there long enough to make for the restoration of Sora's Memories take about a year.
I also doubt Roxas left that far after Xion "took her leave".
She'd have been there long enough.
How bout this then...did she do anything while she was there? Though I doubt it she could have just been a mope most of the time she was their or out on personal ventures. Like she wouldn't deserve a PoE or pilar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back