• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cliche Xion Theory, no not really...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I believe Sora has two nobody's and I'll tell you why!
He first Released his heart with the Dark Key-Blade right?
wouldnt you say a Key-Blade is its own being? Ive heard before not quite sure but!
if the key-blade has a heart, activating it to Sora like conjoining hearts and then releasing it
then wouldnt you say he now has two nobody's?

I kinda have clue why... here are some~

Roxas and Xion are alike and has a similar height
Sora Roxas and Xion all have blue eyes(I dont care if its just a design this is my evidence, aha funny...yet sad..)
They all hold a Key Blade the same way and they have a keyblade(some of you might think Xion's keyblade is fake but I disagree)
Both Roxas and Xion resemble past Individuals(cough Ven and Aqua cough)

and thats pretty much it of what I can think of...

oh and the almost by the end of 358/2 days its pretty obvious by the latest trailer that Riku did something to Xion, I've heard many theories that Xion is somehow the "Leaked Memory" and I believe that...

I don think Xion died, She has went to her Original self which I think is Sora

well I explained all I can and I would like to hear your thoughts, feel free~

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Who says the keyblade has a heart? Thats the cornerstone of this theory. Without it it fails so I think you should get more support for that and the rest will fall in line. If you find truth to support this its possible it might be the case in days.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Who says the keyblade has a heart? Thats the cornerstone of this theory. Without it it fails so I think you should get more support for that and the rest will fall in line. If you find truth to support this its possible it might be the case in days.

FINALLY A REPLY! x0D
well I dont know...
Ive Heard the Key-Blade is its own self
like the Key-Blade Chooses its master? and I think it was talking to Sora.. no not really something like that but you kinda broke my thread so aha yeah~

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
FINALLY A REPLY! x0D
well I dont know...
Ive Heard the Key-Blade is its own self
like the Key-Blade Chooses its master? and I think it was talking to Sora.. no not really something like that but you kinda broke my thread so aha yeah~

Maybe Rain and Xenka are asleep or something because this seems like something they would love to talk about.

Yeah the keyblade chooses its master but maybe with a strong heart radar type thing rather than a heart that chooses. It may just be programmed to go for strong hearts and nothing else.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe Rain and Xenka are asleep or something because this seems like something they would love to talk about.
and I would love to talk to them about this too =0]

Yeah the keyblade chooses its master but maybe with a strong heart radar type thing rather than a heart that chooses. It may just be programmed to go for strong hearts and nothing else.
Aha programmed? now your making me think that someone created a keyblade... hmm come to think of it How could a Key-Blade be born... oh well time for patience

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
and I would love to talk to them about this too =0]

Aha programmed? now your making me think that someone created a keyblade... hmm come to think of it How could a Key-Blade be born... oh well time for patience

Just an example of the reasoning behind its actions. Maybe its just attracted to strong hearts and its just a coinsidence that it goes to the right person who can do the right thing to restore balance to the world.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I believe Sora has two nobody's and I'll tell you why!

A Nobody is composed of a person's body and soul, therefore, it's impossible to have two nobodies.

He first Released his heart with the Dark Key-Blade right?

Yes, his and Kairi's and the other six PoHs'.

wouldnt you say a Key-Blade is its own being? Ive heard before not quite sure but!
if the key-blade has a heart, activating it to Sora like conjoining hearts and then releasing it
then wouldnt you say he now has two nobody's?

To an extent a Keyblade is sentient, but even if it had a heart, you have to have a body and soul to make a Nobody.

Roxas and Xion are alike and has a similar height
Sora Roxas and Xion all have blue eyes(I dont care if its just a design this is my evidence, aha funny...yet sad..)
They all hold a Key Blade the same way and they have a keyblade(some of you might think Xion's keyblade is fake but I disagree)
Both Roxas and Xion resemble past Individuals(cough Ven and Aqua cough)

Xion and Roxas can't have been both born from Sora, at least not a t the same time, as Xion was asleep long before Roxas was ever born. Therefore, she can't have been born of Sora.

and thats pretty much it of what I can think of...

It was a good try. =]

oh and the almost by the end of 358/2 days its pretty obvious by the latest trailer that Riku did something to Xion, I've heard many theories that Xion is somehow the "Leaked Memory" and I believe that...

He kicks her ass, if that's what you mean?

I don think Xion died, She has went to her Original self which I think is Sora

We've established that this is impossible.

well I explained all I can and I would like to hear your thoughts, feel free~

Oh I will.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yeah I knew you would come Xenka. Like I said without the Keyblade having a heart this theory is bust.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks for you info Xenka~
ok from all thats aside What if the Key-Blade had body and soul?
then would my theory be almost correct??? lol x0D

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Thanks for you info Xenka~
ok from all thats aside What if the Key-Blade had body and soul?
then would my theory be almost correct??? lol x0D

No, because Xion existed before Roxas, as we can plainly see from the scan I presented. =P

Slo, I doubt that a Keyblade could give off a Heartless and Nobody, considering it's used for exterminating them. =D

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Is that scan about Xion being asleep before all this happened?

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
No, because Xion existed before Roxas, as we can plainly see from the scan I presented. =P

Slo, I doubt that a Keyblade could give off a Heartless and Nobody, considering it's used for exterminating them. =D

your talking about that once little box that Axel is saying "So You finally woken up, Xion"
if so, what if that just meant she went to sleep like any normal individual would do? "for rest"

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
your talking about that once little box that Axel is saying "So You finally woken up, Xion"
if so, what if that just meant she went to sleep like any normal individual would do? "for rest"

No... The event is "Xion's Awakening". Why would they make a big deal of her getting up after a night's sleep? That's just illogical. It also says, "Xion who had fallen asleep for a little while finally returns to the scene."

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
At the begining you brought up that someone "programed" or "created" the keyblade, i always thought that the worlds gave strong hearted humans the keyblade to protect them kind of like how at the end of kh2 mickey says something like "the worlds gave us this door" right before we fight xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back