• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

Do you think Castle Oblivion was built by Master Xehanort? It was there before the organization arrived, pods and all. Maybe he was doing experiments concerning memory. What power do you think memories hold? What connection do you think they have to the keyblade?

Sexy Angel
I, myself, doubt that Master Xehanort constructed Castle Oblivion, for several reasons.

C

Crossroads

Knowing those reasons would be pretty great right about...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Do you think Castle Oblivion was built by Master Xehanort? It was there before the organization arrived, pods and all. Maybe he was doing experiments concerning memory. What power do you think memories hold? What connection do you think they have to the keyblade?

Would be a pretty weird twist to the story if he did.

I want more supporting evidence.

C

Crossroads

Well you all seem pretty sure that CO was built by someone else. My next thread will be more thought out. This is the most sure I've seen anybody about anything pertaining to Master Xehanort. Is it really so black and white? Just "No he didn't build it...because I said so..." Okay then...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Well you all seem pretty sure that CO was built by someone else. My next thread will be more thought out. This is the most sure I've seen anybody about anything pertaining to Master Xehanort. Is it really so black and white? Just "No he didn't build it...because I said so..." Okay then...

Maybe we all need to know why. What reason would he have to build it?
Its not my place to say you are deffinatly wrong but a little more evidence might sway my opinion towards believing you.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If he did, I wonder what he was planning to do in that castle besides just tinkering with memories...

He probably wouldnt have made it for that reason seeing as that is very far into the future. Unless he can see into the future.

Obsidian

He probably wouldnt have made it for that reason seeing as that is very far into the future. Unless he can see into the future.

Perhaps he had a reason for building it that's still unknown to everyone in the present. He might've been the only to know how to use it, and that knowledge disappeared when he did.

Or maybe (which I think would be more likely if he built it) he got offed before it could serve its purpose. That would make CO incomplete I guess, but it's not like anyone knows how to use it the "right" way.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
CO.jpg

BUkeyblade.jpg

I don't know if he exactly built it, but I can't imagine they're unrelated.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Perhaps he had a reason for building it that's still unknown to everyone in the present. He might've been the only to know how to use it, and that knowledge disappeared when he did.

Or maybe (which I think would be more likely if he built it) he got offed before it could serve its purpose. That would make CO incomplete I guess, but it's not like anyone knows how to use it the "right" way.

Maybe but a good theory should speculate on possible reasons why. I want some aspects of why he did it to think and discuss.

CO.jpg

BUkeyblade.jpg

I don't know if he exactly built it, but I can't imagine they're unrelated.

Are you serious! did you search through these pics for a possible lead or has this been said before and you are just repeating it? Thats incredible if you found this yourself. Thats amazing.

The pictures are slightly different but still to think you noticed this. Well done.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
:v repeating what I heard. But seeing how I've been an adamant supporter of the whole MX-CO relation for a while, it's only natural I'll be whoring it out.

Oh im a little dissappointed now. I would be proud if I was in the presence of someone who made that master piece. You must redeem yourself in my greenhorn eyes now.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
That horned lion like face on Master Xehanort's Keyblade looks kinda like Griever ^ ^ '' but anyway, I don't see to find any resemblance of the face to the one on Castle Oblivion but if he does built the castle, then there must be a reason why he build it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
That horned lion like face on Master Xehanort's Keyblade looks kinda like Griever ^ ^ '' but anyway, I don't see to find any resemblance of the face to the one on Castle Oblivion but if he does built the castle, then there must be a reason why he build it.

In the basic summary of the plot released by Square-Enix shortly after the game was announced, they stated that Master Xehanort and the Dark Soldier mysteriously vanished from their world under unknown circumstances; they couldn't have just hidden in another one of the civilized worlds, and they could have done very little in one of the less connected worlds, so my educated guess would be that they constructed Castle Oblivion at the crossroads as a temporary base of operations. They required somewhere secluded and secret to continue their plotting, which I assume involved memories in addition to BwHoPL.

Attemisc

Ehhhh, personally I prefer creepy places like that to not be explained. It keeps their mysticism. I much prefer to think that it's simply there and has always been there.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
@ Ordeith

Alright, you've convinced me. Now that you've given a logical reason, I'm more inclined to believe this is true.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Ehhhh, personally I prefer creepy places like that to not be explained. It keeps their mysticism. I much prefer to think that it's simply there and has always been there.

And yet, while that succeeds very well in adding to the overall mood of a game/location, leaving this castle's origins unexplained simply just would not do in terms of the overall plotline; it's already been stated to have its roots in the past; we shouldn't just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back