• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelmarmar

Or it has something to do with his memories.

How would that take out MX from his heart?

I dont see Aqua having a keyblade similar to that.

It released kairi's heart from sora. Seeing how Kairi is a PoH and is pure light, Sora didn't completely vanish. MX is darkness and destroyed Ven in the process of cleansing the heart.

Axelmarmar

I'm pretty sure I saw MX eyes were yellow-indicator that one resides in darkness. It's was just a theory. we don't know what happens to Ven after he says "erase me."

Muse

you look atrocious
Maybe when Ven meant erase he meant take MX out of his heart (assuming that's what happened)

When did MX get into Ven's heart? o_o;;

and Aqua might have had a keyblade similar to the one Riku/Ansem had in KH1. The keyblade that unlocks peoples hearts. Aqua could have used it on Ven like Sora did on himself.

That would require her to have six of the seven PoH hearts. And I don't think that TAV collected them, released their hearts to form the Keyblade, used it on Ven, then let the hearts go. I highly doubt that happening.

xDENLINx

Question- What does TAV stand for? lol I'm not up to speed with the lingo around here...

And yeah, what you said is very true- but how would you connect Aqua to Kairi? Cause as it goes- Namine is Kairi's nobody so where does Aqua fit into it all? Hhmmmmm...

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Question- What does TAV stand for? lol I'm not up to speed with the lingo around here...

And yeah, what you said is very true- but how would you connect Aqua to Kairi? Cause as it goes- Namine is Kairi's nobody so where does Aqua fit into it all? Hhmmmmm...
TAV=terra,aqua,ven
namine isnt kairis nobody,there isnt such a statement what namine said is "i am kairis shadow"that doesnt mean she is her nobody,and the connection between aqua and kairi easy,kairi is a Poh,TAV and MXare looking for Poh's so...

Last edited:

Axelmarmar

I just used kairi as an example...=P

When did MX get into Ven's heart? o_o;;quote]

i think it was one of the theories. Thats why at the beginning i said supposedly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muse

you look atrocious
TAV=terra,aqua,ven
namine isnt kairis nobody,there isnt such a statement what namine said is "i am kairis shadow"that doesnt mean she is her nobody,and the connection between aqua and kairi easy,kairi is a Poh,TAV and MXare looking for Poh's so...

orz

As much as I don't agree with Namine being a Nobody per say, Namine has confirmed herself to be Kairi's Nobody. While she may be wrong in this assumption (because what DiZ told her was wrong), until proven otherwise (by KH3 or other), Namine is a Special Nobody, particularly Kairi's.

Axelmarmar

orz

As much as I don't agree with Namine being a Nobody per say, Namine has confirmed herself to be Kairi's Nobody. While she may be wrong in this assumption (because what DiZ told her was wrong), until proven otherwise (by KH3 or other), Namine is a Special Nobody, particularly Kairi's.

This is a little of subject. look at the is namine a nobody?? thread for the answer.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd sooner say that Aqua, through her name, is connected to Terra and Ven in the same way Kairi is at least supposed to be connected to Sora and Riku :v keep in mind that one of TAV isn't supposed to be related to SRK, yet ALL of them share relations "by name". Hence, it makes more sense to me the names indicate relations inside the trios instead of between them.

Xobon

Ok, well, since people have said that namine is a special nobody, aren't there supposed to be a new type of thing in the mix now? Like there will be heartless, nobodies and something new. Maybe Namine is one of those new things and Xion is kairi's nobody? They never mentioned anything about Namine not having a heart or feelings, so it seems ok to assume she wasn't a nobody per se. Although, I highly doubt this myself, given that the name Xion doesn't relate to Kairi the same way the Roxas links to Sora. Xion=Oni? lol

EDIT: In case this has already been said, I am new and i apologize in advance for wasting your time T-T

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
They're called Unbirths, and Special Nobodies =/= Unbirths.

But yes, there are theories about Naminé being an Unbirth.

Xobon

They're called Unbirths, and Special Nobodies =/= Unbirths.

But yes, there are theories about Naminé being an Unbirth.

I was about to call them unknowns, lol.

Is there a thread for unbirths that you could point me to? I don't know much about them >.<

With how Namine's described to be a special Nobody that isn't a Nobody at all, you can't really say that. :D

They could have called her a Special nobody because of a lack of knowledge about the existence of unbirths.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I was about to call them unknowns, lol.

Is there a thread for unbirths that you could point me to? I don't know much about them >.<

I'd have to track them down.

They could have called her a Special nobody because of a lack of knowledge about the existence of unbirths.

That's exactly what I think, but I was simply trying to make a point. They thought she was still a Nobody, even if special.

Also, careful not to double post. I know you're new here and all, but just try using the "edit" button.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Ya ya. I'm a believer in this too.

I agree that this is certainly a possibility, but think about it, if there's anyone who knows anything about Unbirths, wouldn't AtW be that person? He's called the wise for a reason. Or maybe it's just an ironic nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back