• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Depending on what erase means possibly,
Erase means remove from memory or existence.
Which any keyblade wielder can take someone out of existence.

EDIT:
Nameless said:
There is no evidence of keyblade wielders being able to "erase" anyone. An ability such as being able to erase a full being/person from memory would have been mentioned by now if it pertained to keyblade wielders.
I actually think that anyone can erase other beings. Xion also mentions the word "erase".

Nameless

Depending on what erase means possibly,
Which any keyblade wielder can take someone out of existence.

I actually think that anyone can erase other beings. Xion also mentions the word "erase".

But then explain to me why Ven would specifically ask Aqua to erase him.
I doubt all keyblade wielders can erase, and if we're going by your definition of it (which sounds like killing), why would he ask Aqua and not Terra or anyone else who can kill?

Nameless

So you would say that Xion and Sora were erased.

We don't know what they mean by erased, but yes, I believe "erasing" someone has more to do with the memory of them than the physical process of destroying their existence. Otherwise everyone would be capable of erasing, at which point, why call it erasing?

keybladelegacy

Website
We don't know what they mean by erased, but yes, I believe "erasing" someone has more to do with the memory of them than the physical process of destroying their existence. Otherwise everyone would be capable of erasing, at which point, why call it erasing?
KBL said:
Erasing can be a synonym for other words, like to take out of existence (kill) (death), in Kingdom Hearts its not the only time they have said "erase"
Thats just one possibility though.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So you would say that Xion and Sora were erased.
Yes I say they were. Though it might not be physically, for a time any existance of them was forgotten as if they never were with the exception being Kairi who knew there was something she was forgetting and DiZ, Riku, and Namine who put Sora in the pod and may have played a role in Xion being no more.

Clowde

Maybe we are all looking at this the wrong way.

Maybe Ven never was "erased" as in taken out of existence. But rather, erased from the peoples memories so that it's as if he never existed. Maybe he went into hiding, ran away for some reason, and did things that eventually lead up to Sora's nobody Roxas looking like him.

Once one person came up with the idea of him being erased from existence and someone else liked it, everyone jumped on that bandwagon. Maybe "erase" could mean something much simpler.

I think this theory stands pretty well.

keybladelegacy

Website
Maybe we are all looking at this the wrong way.

Maybe Ven never was "erased" as in taken out of existence. But rather, erased from the peoples memories so that it's as if he never existed.
Were talking about that too.
Maybe he went into hiding, ran away for some reason, and did things that eventually lead up to Sora's nobody Roxas looking like him.
Ven a coward running away. It would be better if he died.

Once one person came up with the idea of him being erased from existence and someone else liked it,
Tragic story = Death....

Nameless

Erasing can be a synonym for other words, like to take out of existence (kill) (death), in Kingdom Hearts its not the only time they have said "erase"
Thats just one possibility though.

If you show me the other times they have said "erase" it would be much appreciated and probably destroy my claim.

But, assuming that the term erase has only been used recently by Xion and Ven, I think there is much more to it than just death. Plus Nomura is much more careful with his word choice.

keybladelegacy

Website
Oh not the tragic dark nature has to be death issue again. There are worse things than that.
For some reason I keep bringing that up.

If you show me the other times they have said "erase" it would be much appreciated and probably destroy my claim.
Xion: At any rate, I'll still be erased.
Axel and Marluxia are in this scene. Axel: Sora is the plan to erase the Organization?
Axel and Saïx are talking about Castle Oblivion. Saïx: “There is a member in Castle Oblivion who is a betrayer.” Saïx: “Erase him as soon as we find him. ...

Seems to me they mean to take out existence and Ven probably means the same thing or erase from people's memories.

Nameless

Thank you. I'll discontinue claiming that there is more to the term erase.
However, that proves that more than just keyblade wielders can erase (though I think we already agreed on this)

Axelmarmar

Maybe when Ven meant erase he meant take MX out of his heart (assuming that's what happened) and Aqua might have had a keyblade similar to the one Riku/Ansem had in KH1. The keyblade that unlocks peoples hearts. Aqua could have used it on Ven like Sora did on himself.

keybladelegacy

Website
Maybe when Ven meant erase he meant take MX out of his heart (assuming that's what happened)
Or it has something to do with his memories.
and Aqua might have had a keyblade similar to the one Riku/Ansem had in KH1.
How would that take out MX from his heart?
The keyblade that unlocks peoples hearts. Aqua could have used it on Ven like Sora did on himself.
I dont see Aqua having a keyblade similar to that.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back