• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning limit breaks.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
We can both learn from one another. =]

Since the topic is limit breaks, and not heart-felt apologies, did you catch a glimpse of Axel's limit break in the new trailer? It's 1% limit break, 99% death-by-fire.

Xango99

yea, it was pretty sweet..it looks similar to his "fire tooth" version from re chain of memories...cant wait for larxenes own!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
yea, it was pretty sweet..it looks similar to his "fire tooth" version from re chain of memories...cant wait for larxenes own!

If it's anything like the opening move she uses in her Data Battle in FM+, it'll be god-mode.

I'm most excited to see Saix. I hope that in the US version, when he uses it he says, "Moon, shine down!" I picture his limit break being his attack wherein he skirts across the ground by whipping his sword across the ground and releasing shock-waves of the moon's energy. Pure epic.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
limit breaks are awesome and yes is balanced think about it when you are about to die with low health you get the best powers to try and save yourself i think they are great xD,i think playing always on the brink of losing adds a little spice to the game

Last edited:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
limit breaks are awesome and yes is balanced think about it when you are about to die with low health you get the best powers to try and save yourself i think they are great xD

That's what I don't like. I picture myself not using Limit Breaks very often, because I rarely get into low health on KH games, I might keep too few LV Panels equipped simply for the sake of being challenged. =[

And what he meant was, are all of the characters' limit breaks balanced. As in, are they all just as good ad one another, even though they're different.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That's what I don't like. I picture myself not using Limit Breaks very often, because I rarely get into low health on KH games, I might keep too few LV Panels equipped simply for the sake of being challenged. =[
Neither do I, but you never know about Days difficulty, so you might be using Limit Breaks the very first time you play(since you're a tad bit clueless at first and low-leveled. Or at least I am). I even had some trouble in KH2 when I first played.

kurokitsunefang

ok did anyone take into consideration that the differnt gears mite somehow alter the limit break? or how about if ur party members are dead? or who is in ur party.... can any of these be relevant?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
ok did anyone take into consideration that the differnt gears mite somehow alter the limit break? or how about if ur party members are dead? or who is in ur party.... can any of these be relevant?
Probably not. Keychains didn't affect Sora's limits, Gears probably won't for Roxas or the other members.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That argument would only have a relevant base if in the trailer he was using a different keyblade for the limit than he used for the other limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back